Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers Testimonial: Tickets on Sale July 1st

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So do I but how many of the 20k who attend regularly actually saw him play more than a couple of times and care? 8-10,0000?

I'l be very surprised if the place is more than half full, but I'll definitely be there.
And the rest,i bet 90% have seen kuipers many a time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Dont know why people are moaning about the opposition, its a PREMIER LEAGUE team and it will be a good warm up fixture for the season, compared to other friendlies with Maidstone, Dagenham and Redbridge, Worthing etc.

Work permitting, i shall be there - trying out my new seat/spot in the North stand.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I would think so , this would reduce costs on unnecessary staff/catering/electricity etc. I think the testimonial committee have ballsed up on the choice of opposition and could have got a much bigger crowd playing against Crawley with the 2012/13 first team squad playing the 1st half and an Albion All Stars Xl playing the 2nd half.

It's not the committee who 'chooses' the opposition, it's whoever's prepared to make themselves available at an affordable rate.

Even if it was for FDM, there's no way Crawley would ever be a big draw. That would be a testimonial on the cheap, and FDM deserves better than that.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I was tempted to go for the £30 901 option for this but having asked the club, I've just been told there is no concession for kids. Seems a bit odd given that's being 9 he's not that partial to a pie and a pint.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
After hearing some advice from the crowd on how to save a penalty Kuipers then went on to produce my fav withdean moment , its not about who we play is it ? .

[yt]1w9Rpc3AafQ&feature=related[/yt]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Tickets bought for £30 1901 option - first chance to experience West Stand Middle, and looking forward to it a lot

:amex: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here