Brighton, UK
I want to write like BigGully !!

( Its not that difficult really )

Just use too much punctuation !!

Anyone can do it !!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Well I know he signed him. I also know that after an initial tussle with Cartwright (when Michel was, admittedly, a bit dodgy) Micky was boss when Michel established himself as number one. I know he never dropped him from that point. I also know, upon his appointment the other week, Micky praised Michel as being "one of the best players on the pitch every time I've seen Brighton last season." I now know he's given him a two year contract when, in reality, one year was the easy option.

Why do you think he's on his way to the bench?

Splendid answer. :thumbsup:

so you don't think he deserves one - he didn't get one because of archer etc and dick has said in the past he should have one

Should have one or should have HAD one? I think Chappers served us well as a player, and should have been given something at the time, but it's a bit late now and given that he has just quit the club I don't see that it will happen any time soon. Either way you can't really blame DK for Chappers missing out.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i have never blamed dick - all i said it that he (Dick) agreed Chappers should be given a testimonial - that's all

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
i have never blamed dick - all i said it that he (Dick) agreed Chappers should be given a testimonial - that's all

What I find incredible is that whatever thread there is open, you manage to find a way to criticise Dick Knight, even if the original thread had nothing to do with it.

Your anti-DK agenda is really quite embarrasing now, and I think we have the message. Please stop because it is really nausiating.

Well done FDM - thoroughly deserved :clap::clap::clap:

I haven't read the other pages but having seen some of the negative comments by some on here about FDM over the seasons, I have seen NOTHING from the likes of Flinders, Hendo et al that made me believe they were significantly better than Kuipers.

He really deserves this deal and we as a club are lucky to have a bloke who isn't just a damm good keeper who saves a lot more than he lets in, he bleeds blue and white and is an exceptional character to have around the place.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ben Roberts was good but the others were nothing special. In fact, Rabi Shabaan has to be up there with David Lee as one of the biggest disappointments I've seen kick a ball.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Did i say i did?? NO!!

It just amuses me when Big Gully argues with people who he quite clearly dosen't have a clue who they are.

No, but you did demand he gave you his source of people that post on here. Still not sure why that is of any relevance.

EDIT:And does it matter whether he knows who he is arguing with?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Ben Roberts was good but the others were nothing special. In fact, Rabi Shabaan has to be up there with David Lee as one of the biggest disappointments I've seen kick a ball.

If you think that of Rami Shabaan, who is in the Sweden Euro 2008 squad, I'd love to know what you think of Royce and Petterson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here