Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers signs new deal

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
How do you know that whoever is feeding you these 'insights' isn't telling you a load of old rubbish? Or are you an employee of the club and so privy to such things yourself?

Yep, it all boils down to the food chain.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Any chance you could make that into a proper answer to the questions I asked, instead of a piece of non-commital shite?

Sorry non-commital shite, I am afraid.

I cannot give you the validation that you demand.

Wexford Gull

Jun 22, 2007
Wexford,Ireland

Joke.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
FDM - quite possibly the best news of the summer.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

How did he manage to get 2 years - apparently he is injury prone and can't distribute the ball quick enough.

(as some on NSC would have us believe).

:yawn:

Well done FDM - it's given me a slight boost although not sure whether Knight will be back in my good books.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm happy with this news.

We've already got rid of Mayo, Hart and Butters, so to lose Kuipers was well would have been too much of an exodus of experience and "heart and soul" of this club.

The club needs two decent keepers and you can rely on Kuipers to fill one of those berths. If we sign another top name keeper then great, but in the meantime I'm glad Michel has inked this deal.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
don't hold your breath - Ian Chapman has been waiting 12 years since he left - yes that's 22 years ago since he first played for the club!!!

Dear Lord, we have one ready for the oven here.

One, we have had two testimonial awards in the past three years.

Two, Chapman's 10th year - not that testimonials are automatically awarded for 10 years' service - was under Archer and Bellotti. Go on, wrap Dick Knight up in that one if you can.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Dear Lord, we have one ready for the oven here.

One, we have had two testimonial awards in the past three years.

Two, Chapman's 10th year - not that testimonials are automatically awarded for 10 years' service - was under Archer and Bellotti. Go on, wrap Dick Knight up in that one if you can.

this has been discussed with dick previously and he himself agreed that he should have one - problem is withdean is not really that ideal - i think the fact that kerry and gary have had them is a case of having too being that we are not at falmer

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Great news - just hope for some positive news about the El-Abd situation :ascarf:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I see yet again you sidestepped my question so WHICH club officials do you know that post on here??

What relevance does that have out of curiosity? Just because you are a steward and some you collegues post on here doesn't mean you know everything about the club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good news and the fact that it's two years would suggest that he is happy to play for MA who I doubt will have guaranteed him 1st team football. I have absolutely no problem with MK being no1 but we need competition for the place and expect we will be signing another keeper to vie for the no 1 spot. There needs to be competition which there wasn't last year.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
What relevance does that have out of curiosity? Just because you are a steward and some you collegues post on here doesn't mean you know everything about the club

Did i say i did?? NO!!

It just amuses me when Big Gully argues with people who he quite clearly dosen't have a clue who they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here