Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers signs new deal

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great news. (Yes it is Chez.)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I heard from a "source" that he along with one other player, refused to sign a contract if Wilkins was still in charge for the next season, therefore giving Knight more ammo to get rid of Wilkins.

Found it weird though, as WIlkins was the only manager to have Kuipers as his number 1 keeper

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
'sake, saw through that one! I was ITCHING to see 4 paragraphs of vile ABUSE thrown my way!

blah blah blah blah blah what do you know blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah get behind the team blah blah blah blah negativity blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah wanker blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah create some positive comments blah blah blah cock blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah poor excuse for a Brighton fan blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

michel is fully deserved of this , he has played fantastically again this season and i for one will turn out at his testimonial be interesting to see who we line up for it being that it will more then likely be the first game at Falmer!

if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all , TWAT

and just for luck a few angry faces for you :censored::rant::angry:

hate to see you disapointed :)

* note paragraphs 1,2 & 4 were in jest , the third one is the actual case

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Good to have him contracted as back up.

Hopefully Mickey will bring in a better quality number one though.

Found it weird though, as WIlkins was the only manager to have Kuipers as his number 1 keeper

So why didnt he give Michel the No.1.

Know it's been thrown around on here many a time, but if you haven't got the balls to give a keeper the No.1 shirt, then it's pretty obvious where the manager wants him.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
f***ing hell what more can the man do for the good of the club? He's BEYOND perfect:bowdown:

Thought you'd like that, thinking back about it, when I heard about it, Wilkins was still in charge, 2 days later Wilkins left, 2 days later the Argus did an article with Kuipers saying how MIckey is a WINNER???

So why didnt he give Michel the No.1.

Know it's been thrown around on here many a time, but if you haven't got the balls to give a keeper the No.1 shirt, then it's pretty obvious where the manager wants him.

True, but you can sign a keeper at anytime during a whole season, whether it be a permanent signing, loan signing or a emergency signing. The fact we didnt says something, even though keepers were readily available, even people like Flinders

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
im very happy with that, kuipers bleeds blue and white one of the most passionate players of recent years

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I heard from a "source" that he along with one other player, refused to sign a contract if Wilkins was still in charge for the next season, therefore giving Knight more ammo to get rid of Wilkins.

I am not too sure if that is entirely true, however surely some people on here might find it rather odd that a player or two goes to the Chairman and the Chairman takes note of a player!!

Is it not to be the Manager going to the Chairman and the Chairman takes note of the Manager.

Just a little cameo of how our club is currently run !

Adams hasnt signed Kuipers but Knight has, he is by all accounts a great fan of the player !!

Now those who also think Kuipers is a great player will rejoice at Knights judgement, but its nearly madness.

Knights own judgements of players blurrs everything that surrounds the critical progress of the team.

Player indentification to player retention to players leaving.

Can you not recognise just how detrimental this can be ??

Adams will of course allow many of DK's initial whims, something that Wilkins was unwilling to accept from the start.

Does this show that Adams shows more managerial experience, or that Wilkins was right to take DK to task for his meddling ??

Anyhow Kuipers should enjoy his latest contract success however I am not too sure whether it is a true reflection on how Adams might view Kuipers as his future keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here