Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kronenberg back on

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Kronenberg to be back available from individual kiosks from Sheffield Wednesday game onwards.

Maybe we've had a bit of an influence.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I normally have Harveys but if I sometimes fancy a change, Kronny is my beer of choice. This is good news.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shame the influence didnt stretch to something nicer than Kronenbilge.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have you turned stupid today?

Hopefully I'm missing the gag, otherwise that's pretty poor.

Complaining about the decision to listen to the demands of the people is one thing, openly criticising someone for supporting what is a good decision by the club is another. I must be missing something.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Complaining about the decision to listen to the demands of the people is one thing, openly criticising someone for supporting what is a good decision by the club is another. I must be missing something.

Do you really think HKFC thought I meant "That they are prepared to listen to fans' concerns, and are prepared to reconsider?" was comical?

Or do you think I was actually referring to a situation whereby our caterers and club associates have made conscious decisions over 4 months to simplify kiosk menus and have stated that Kronie didn't sell in required volumes to the extent it lost money due to excess wastage, yet have reversed that carefully made decision after 1 game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It's okay. His point is that this latest decision is only to rectify a mistake they made in the first place. I get that, but I still think it's a good thing, that they are prepared to admit it, and address it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do you really think HKFC thought I meant "That they are prepared to listen to fans' concerns, and are prepared to reconsider?" was comical?

Or do you think I was actually referring to a situation whereby our caterers and club associates have made conscious decisions over 4 months to simplify kiosk menus and have stated that Kronie didn't sell in required volumes to the extent it lost money due to excess wastage, yet have reversed that carefully made decision after 1 game.

It had nothing to do with them deciding to bring Kronenberg at reduced quantities to satisfy the demand, then?

It's okay. His point is that this latest decision is only to rectify a mistake they made in the pricing in the first place. I get that, but I still think it's a good thing, that they are prepared to admit it, and address it.

Which is exactly what I think, they made a decision and have realised they made a mistake. It wouldn't have been comercially savvy to ignore the groundswell of support for a drink. I'm sure they're not blindly re-ordering the quantities of last season again and I'd be suprised if they weren't prepared to drop it again if the demand isn't actually there it's just people moaning about the reduction in choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here