Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Krept and Konan - official England track

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Indeed, a song written by Diamond for the daughter of John F Kennedy. A sad reflection of the times we find ourselves in, that some find this sinister. Although later Diamond claimed the song was written for his wife, Marcia, but he needed a 3 syllable name.

Marcia IS a three syllable name? :shrug:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ok whatever you're splitting hairs , whether it's I know you want it Vs blurred lines Vs whatever .... Yes it's a touch 'rapey' ....Pharrell was even on the same song and got away Scott free.

Do you actually listen to hip hop !! I could find you a 100 worse lyrics within minutes.....

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

How am I splitting hairs you absolute moron? :lolol:

Robin Thicke wrote a song about blurred lines of consent where he constantly repeats the mantra “I know you want it”, something that hundreds of women will tell you has been said to them by blokes who are trying to pressure them in to having sex. Context matters. And you’re right, Pharrell didn’t get much stick for it, but then neither did Robin Thicke at the time. The song was everywhere, he performed at numerous award shows. It was only when it came out that he was twatting his wife that his career came to an abrupt halt. Do you want the wife beater who wrote songs that reminded women of rapists to have a bigger career? If so he did release another album, it’s dedicated to the woman he was using as a punching bag and it’s f*cking shite. Knock yourself out. It’s a strange thing to want, but then aren’t you the bloke who used to pretend to be black, so maybe you just like weird stuff.

If you can find me 100 hip-hop songs that were banned by dozens of universities for promoting rape culture then knock yourself out, but I won’t hold my breath. Off the top of my head there’s a song where Rick Ross where he makes a weird comment about putting something in a girls drink. I don’t listen to him because of it. There was also a lot of Tyler, The Creator songs about rape but he at least had the defence of being a teenager who was trying to be offensive and edgy for attention. He was also banned from entering the U.K. for half a decade because of it.

Only 98 more to go, champ. :thumbsup:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How am I splitting hairs you absolute moron? [emoji38]ol:

Robin Thicke wrote a song about blurred lines of consent where he constantly repeats the mantra “I know you want it”, something that hundreds of women will tell you has been said to them by blokes who are trying to pressure them in to having sex. Context matters. And you’re right, Pharrell didn’t get much stick for it, but then neither did Robin Thicke at the time. The song was everywhere, he performed at numerous award shows. It was only when it came out that he was twatting his wife that his career came to an abrupt halt. Do you want the wife beater who wrote songs that reminded women of rapists to have a bigger career? If so he did release another album, it’s dedicated to the woman he was using as a punching bag and it’s f*cking shite. Knock yourself out. It’s a strange thing to want, but then aren’t you the bloke who used to pretend to be black, so maybe you just like weird stuff.

If you can find me 100 hip-hop songs that were banned by dozens of universities for promoting rape culture then knock yourself out, but I won’t hold my breath. Off the top of my head there’s a song where Rick Ross where he makes a weird comment about putting something in a girls drink. I don’t listen to him because of it. There was also a lot of Tyler, The Creator songs about rape but he at least had the defence of being a teenager who was trying to be offensive and edgy for attention. He was also banned from entering the U.K. for half a decade because of it.

Only 98 more to go, champ. [emoji106]
Read back any of the articles in recent history and you would see that 'aleged abuse' is cited in their divorce but there is no detail on that so you are on very shaky ground with that one.

As for lyrics.... Let's start with....
You ain't gonna let me f*ck you and I feel you / But you gone suck my d*ck, or I'll kill you." - Chief Keef

Once again I gotta punch a bitch in her sh*t / I'm icy bitch, don't look at my wrist / Because if you do, I might blind you bitch." - Jasper Dolphin of Odd Future

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck." - Snoop Dogg

I could go on....

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Read back any of the articles in recent history and you would see that 'aleged abuse' is cited in their divorce but there is no detail on that so you are on very shaky ground with that one.

As for lyrics.... Let's start with....
You ain't gonna let me f*ck you and I feel you / But you gone suck my d*ck, or I'll kill you." - Chief Keef

Once again I gotta punch a bitch in her sh*t / I'm icy bitch, don't look at my wrist / Because if you do, I might blind you bitch." - Jasper Dolphin of Odd Future

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck." - Snoop Dogg

I could go on....

I tend to believe the alleged victim in accused cases of domestic violence, but even if we disregard that it doesn’t change what I said about Blurred Lines

You ain't gonna let me f*ck you and I feel you / But you gone suck my d*ck, or I'll kill you. - I’ll give you that one, think I’ve only listened to one Chief Keith song.

Once again I gotta punch a bitch in her sh*t / I'm icy bitch, don't look at my wrist / Because if you do, I might blind you bitch." - Jasper Dolphin of Odd Future - Okay, you’re not a rap fan so it’s fair for you not to know that Jasper as well as not actually being a rapper (he was a producer OF used to throw on songs because they found it funny) but the song in question is by Tyler, The Creator who I mentioned and explained was banned from the country for 5 years. Even then I’m not sure being punched is worse than being raped.

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck - Is that worse than a song about rape? Really?

But I’m sure you do have loads more examples (well at least 17) seeming your extensive knowledge seems to be googling ‘most misogynistic rap lyrics’ and clicking the first link, Sherlock. Actually it’ll only be 15 because 2 of them are the ones I’d heard and mentioned.

https://www.elitedaily.com/music/music-news/the-20-most-misogynist-lines-in-rap-history

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
So the song is officially released in an hour, and I’ve just seen it has verses from M1llionz.

F*cking hell, if you’re one of the people who thought having K&K do the song was too controversial then please don’t look in to M1llionz (or Morrison for that matter) because your head will explode. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So the song is officially released in an hour, and I’ve just seen it has verses from M1llionz.

F*cking hell, if you’re one of the people who thought having K&K do the song was too controversial then please don’t look in to M1llionz (or Morrison for that matter) because your head will explode. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

To save others the time, Google search top of page 1 brings up the song ' Billionz' and we've got a full house:

N word
F word
Bitch
Drug references
Sexism.

Yep.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To save others the time, Google search top of page 1 brings up the song ' Billionz' and we've got a full house:

N word
F word
Bitch
Drug references
Sexism.

Yep.

I was thinking more about the music video of him brandishing a gun at the camera in Jamaica, or the music video of him chilling with a 100 strong gang in Nairobi who all have massive machetes or assault rifles. Although you could also argue being able to walk in to two hoods that bad in other counties does put some weight to his claims about the lifestyle he leads.

Still don’t understand people being upset about Krept & Konan, but I can understand why they wouldn’t be too keen on M1llionz. I would say the same about Morrison, seeming he’s the worst of the lot, but I think miraculously he’ll avoid a lot of the bad press which absolutely won’t be because of the colour of his skin, obviously.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was thinking more about the music video of him brandishing a gun at the camera in Jamaica, or the music video of him chilling with a 100 strong gang in Nairobi who all have massive machetes or assault rifles. Although you could also argue being able to walk in to two hoods that bad in other counties does put some weight to his claims about the lifestyle he leads.

Still don’t understand people being upset about Krept & Konan, but I can understand why they wouldn’t be too keen on M1llionz. I would say the same about Morrison, seeming he’s the worst of the lot, but I think miraculously he’ll avoid a lot of the bad press which absolutely won’t be because of the colour of his skin, obviously.

My main issue with M1llionz, having not heard him before, is his silly squeaky voice.

Quite enjoyed the rest though.

Check the account, see the amount, then they think man a mason
them man aren’t Shaw, mans telling them
call up the young g’s, you know what it is when i’m bellin’ ‘em

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely f*cking DISMAL. And embarrassing.

Seriously, how can anyone connect with that pile of bilge ? OK, I'm a white bloke bordering on 50 so clearly not included in this demographic. But piss up a stick, that is utter, utter DRECK. No wonder its been swept under the carpet till over halfway through the tournament.

3 Lions connected with a nation. It was perfect. THIS - is a pile of absolute CACK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here