Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight talking out of his arse

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Knight certainly does talk a lot of tosh:shootself
Lets not forget the main reason we struglle,yes its because he is potless.The only reason why we have got as far as we have is because we have flogged players to compensate for falmer etc.

Didn't someone say dick put 1.5 million or so into the club?:yawn: thats f-all if you look how many years he has been in charge.Homeless for 9 years,yet we still have nothing to show for it.This makes bellotti and archer look much better than we thought.

I do believe we was roughly 5-6 million in debt when the goldstone was sold,or maybe 3 million,whats our debts now?i would guess about the same grrrrrrrrrr.:drink:

The money we have recieved in these recent years is huge compared to our previous years,yet we are still potless and can't even bring a few decent players in:angry:

Mickey adams had f-all money to spend bar zamora money,yet he built the team that took us places,and he deserves the credit not knight.:drink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
berkshire seagull said:
Lets not forget the main reason we struglle,yes its because he is potless.The only reason why we have got as far as we have is because we have flogged players to compensate for falmer etc.

Didn't someone say dick put 1.5 million or so into the club?:yawn: thats f-all if you look how many years he has been in charge.Homeless for 9 years,yet we still have nothing to show for it.This makes bellotti and archer look much better than we thought.

I do believe we was roughly 5-6 million in debt when the goldstone was sold,or maybe 3 million,whats our debts now?i would guess about the same grrrrrrrrrr.:drink:

The money we have recieved in these recent years is huge compared to our previous years,yet we are still potless and can't even bring a few decent players in:angry:

Mickey adams had f-all money to spend bar zamora money,yet he built the team that took us places,and he deserves the credit not knight.:drink:

:clap2: :clap2:

I have got serious doubts if there ever was any money to spend.

D K can go on sayin there is and all the time people like LI believe him he won't change his tune.

I think it's time for everyone to take a step back and look at the situation and realise that there never was any money and it was all "lip service" to ensure season ticket renewals and to keep all his loyalists happy.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
gerbil said:
:clap2: :clap2:

I have got serious doubts if there ever was any money to spend.

D K can go on sayin there is and all the time people like LI believe him he won't change his tune.

I think it's time for everyone to take a step back and look at the situation and realise that there never was any money and it was all "lip service" to ensure season ticket renewals and to keep all his loyalists happy.
'His loyalists'? What are they?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kinky Gerbils said:
Sorry if i dont take your word on all thing albion since the only time i have been around you you didnt even know where the club signed nicolas from.
f***ing hell, another Kev the Ape-type post. You're on fire today, Kinky. :lol:

I have never met you, at least not knowingly. I think you have me confused with someone else. And of course I know which club Nicholas came from. I even had the good grace to sponsor his kit last season.

Fool.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
, not having idiots cut from the same cloth as Scally

It grieves me to say it and although I don't know how deep in the mire Gillingham are, if you'd seen that ground and the level of football they were playing when he took over, that fool has given them a half decent ground and until last season probably their best ever seasons. I know we paid for the Gordon Road stand but the only thing I hold against him is that he was a friend of Bellotti.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Which promises are bugging you?

Anyway, what do you care? I didn't think you ever went.
I went to hull away;)
thats the same as going to 10 games:lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: promises that stretch back years,don't have 10 hours to spare at the mo.:drink:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
f***ing hell, another Kev the Ape-type post. You're on fire today, Kinky. :lol:

I have never met you, at least not knowingly. I think you have me confused with someone else. And of course I know which club Nicholas came from. I even had the good grace to sponsor his kit last season.

Fool.

No i have met you i just dont go around calling myself kinks or the like.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
London Irish said:
That's a silly parlour game you are playing limiting it to "6 months". I've listed the players we signed this season, they all indicated the ambition of the club. We have tried our damndest to get a striker but it hasn't happened because we could find someone who was better than we had AND willing to accept our wages structure.

Too bad, we still have a club to support next season and that's the main thing, not having idiots cut from the same cloth as Scally and the Majeeds running our football club into the ground.

No its not a silly parlour game, it represents a period of time during which it has become obvious that the club needs an additonal striker and that those in place are not of a suitable calibre(yet) to keep this club in the Championship. It represents a period of time during which we have been told that signings can be expected.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Miami Seagull said:
No its not a silly parlour game, it represents a period of time during which it has become obvious that the club needs an additonal striker and that those in place are not of a suitable calibre(yet) to keep this club in the Championship. It represents a period of time during which we have been told that signings can be expected.
And so they should have been.

But not being able to get anyone in of high enough quality certainly does NOT mean a lack of ambition. Quite the opposite, I'd say.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Name three. Go on, name three.

promises to get a stadium:angry:
promises of players:angry:
promises to get the replica shirts in before the normal end of september:censored:

promises to get the new seats in asap,took how long?

promises to hold on to managers:angry:

promises not to sell certain players:angry:

How many do you want????:glare:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
promises to get a stadium:angry:
promises of players:angry:
promises to get the replica shirts in before the normal end of september:censored:

promises to get the new seats in asap,took how long?

promises to hold on to managers:angry:

promises not to sell certain players:angry:

How many do you want????:glare:
60 if you're asking but those will do for now. Don't remember all of them being PROMISES. But here goes, I'll bite...

We have got a stadium. Albeit a crap one.

We have got players. Like, nerr, how do you think we got to win two championships? By turning out a team of four in plimsolls?

Don't remember the promise of the shirts...

New seats? OK, do you blame Dick for the delay? Or the wankers who live around the ground? Toughie.

Don't recall him promising to hang on to managers. In fact, quite the opposite. He has always said if a manager wants to go elsewhere he will not stand in their way. Would you want someone to be a manager who doesn't want to be here?

Which players did he promise not to sell?

Another three, please. :)

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
berkshire seagull said:
Lets not forget the main reason we struglle,yes its because he is potless. The only reason why we have got as far as we have is because we have flogged players to compensate for falmer etc.

No-one else wants to invest large sums of cash in the club. You're having a go at the person who invests the most. Clever.

How much money have you put into the Albion you potless fool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here