Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight and Perry - liars?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I keep reading the thread title as;

"Kevin and Perry - liars" and get a mental image of Kevin's face going that horrific traffic-light red in front of a mass crowd as it's revealed that he did not bonk that fit bird.

:lolol:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I was always under the impression a few years ago that the funding was in place but knew more recently that it wasn't - this maybe where people are thinking that DK and MP could be classed as liars beacuse the money wasn't in place with the banks - Thankfully though Tony Bloom is to fund all of it so the future is surely bright

Oh goody. And also, your entire reason for posting on NSC has now gone too, so I guess that means you won't be posting any of your slanderous bullshit anymore!! Everyone's a winner!!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Oh goody. And also, your entire reason for posting on NSC has now gone too, so I guess that means you won't be posting any of your slanderous bullshit anymore!! Everyone's a winner!!

Pedant alert!

She posts libellous bullshit.:bigwave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) Previous insistance that the Falmer funding was fine?

2) Where has the £93 million figure come from?

I know these are already seperate issues being discussed, but I think the Bloom input has rather overshadowed the fact that we seem to have been lied to a bit.

Leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
Not read the rest of the thread, but you clearly haven't got a clue.

Banks may have agreed to lend the money, and then withdrawn their offer following the economic crisis. They're allowed to do that.
We may have had enough funds lined up to pay for the estimated build cost. That build cost has gone up significantly due to global economics.

Just like the King Alfred development which had funds in place, things change. They weren't lying to us.

If she stops posting about Wilkins will you please stop stalking her across the board and abusing her? It's tedious, it's predictable and you just come across shouty and a bit mental.

Ta.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
What's ironic about that?

Wasn't me boasting about "knowing" all about Mr Bloom's intentions since December.

Apology gratefully excepted though........:nono: :tosser:

Who was boasting? Not LB as far as I could tell. You on the other hand, have claimed time and again that Falmer will not get built because of what you think you 'know' - all of which has just shown you up for the full-of-shit twat that you are.

No apology required however, I wouldn't want you to exhale any more than you have to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here