Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitten stuck up tree

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I always send up a python in such situations. A quick pounce and a swallow and down comes the tasty quadruped to be squeezed back out afore the stomach acids do their work. To reward the 14 foot reptilian slitherer, i open up my basement dungeon of lost cats and have him feed on what he wants. Then everyone's happy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Spoke to RSPCA and they were very much of the "cruel to be kind" approach of leaving her to it. If she's still up there in the morning, time to get the fire service involved.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Spoke to RSPCA and they were very much of the "cruel to be kind" approach of leaving her to it. If she's still up there in the morning, time to get the fire service involved.

Let us know when when she's down OK - I'll check tomorrow as I am off work after surgery

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What I want to know is what youngster is doing out on their own at that time of night. What are the parents thinking of or are they sitting at home pissed as farts not giving a shit. Has anyone rung the NSPCK

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Her name's Pushkin after a Russian cartoon. She is friendly but quite clumsy and I don't think has much confidence in her own abilities to get down. She's now stopped meowing when we call which is a bit of a concern. Must be bloody freezing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Her name's Pushkin after a Russian cartoon. She is friendly but quite clumsy and I don't think has much confidence in her own abilities to get down. She's now stopped meowing when we call which is a bit of a concern. Must be bloody freezing.

Animals have a feirce sense of survival and life. I am sure she will be ok mate. I am wishing you all the best. It is all a big worry I am sure.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I had a kitten a few years ago, called it sparky coz it was electric, up the top of the curtains in seconds. Had it for about a month and it went up a tree at the end of the garden, got stuck about 20 ft up. Spent a few hours up there and I figured it had learnt its lesson. It went missing about 2 weeks later, I found it the following day, dead underneath a tree next to my garden, with a huge dent in its head. It looked like it had fallen or tried to jump out of the tree and hit its head on a fence post.

Real shame, coz it had so much character, just a bit too brave, I guess.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had a kitten a few years ago, called it sparky coz it was electric, up the top of the curtains in seconds. Had it for about a month and it went up a tree at the end of the garden, got stuck about 20 ft up. Spent a few hours up there and I figured it had learnt its lesson. It went missing about 2 weeks later, I found it the following day, dead underneath a tree next to my garden, with a huge dent in its head. It looked like it had fallen or tried to jump out of the tree and hit its head on a fence post.

Real shame, coz it had so much character, just a bit too brave, I guess.

I am sure that will help him relax :ffsparr:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No worries but it was a little disconcerting. My Dog legged it one day and was gone for the night. I did not sleep the whole night. It was freezing and I thought he would die somewhere. As it happened some Woman picked him up and took him to her house for the night in Peacehaven.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's ok. Lost 2 cats to the roads a few years back when I lived with parents.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Animals have a feirce sense of survival and life. I am sure she will be ok mate. I am wishing you all the best. It is all a big worry I am sure.

Cheers GG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here