Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitten stuck up tree

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If you want to stop her doing it again try one of these. It's a plastic collar type set up usually used to stop possums getting up trees. But I'm sure it would stop a kitten as well.

SAM_8555_crop-FILEminimizer.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you want to stop her doing it again try one of these. It's a plastic collar type set up usually used to stop possums getting up trees. But I'm sure it would stop a kitten as well.

View attachment 48794

That's bit a bad idea actually, as there is only one main branch up really. Hmm.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

View attachment 48794

Even better would be a superglue set of sheets there to ensnare said beasts. The punishment for climbing carelessly is to lose a number of layers of skin from their paws. As a passer-by i'd certainly like to stop and watch 2 squirrels and a cat adhered to the lower parts of a tree and eating either something of each other or their own feet to escape as vultures and the desperately homeless begin to circle.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
On a related subject, BBC2 last night a prog about Africa rains - I caught a bit where a leopard had caught an impala, and holding it in it's teeth, even though the impala was probably bigger and heavier than her, she scaled a tree with it in about 2 seconds. Absolutely awesome power.

Sorry, doesn't help your kitty (did it have an impala when it went up there ?)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
UPDATE: Pushkin is down! Finally managed to coax her down from my rickety wooden ladder against the tree this morning, just as the poor RSPCA bloke turned up.

Thanks to all who supported throughout this tough time, I'm just popping into a meeting with Harper Collins now to arrange the book deal (When Push Comes To Shove).
:lolol:

good one well done you and Pushkin

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Even better would be a superglue set of sheets there to ensnare said beasts. The punishment for climbing carelessly is to lose a number of layers of skin from their paws. As a passer-by i'd certainly like to stop and watch 2 squirrels and a cat adhered to the lower parts of a tree and eating either something of each other or their own feet to escape as vultures and the desperately homeless begin to circle.

:) You are banned from the RSPCA sir!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
UPDATE: Pushkin is down! Finally managed to coax her down from my rickety wooden ladder against the tree this morning, just as the poor RSPCA bloke turned up.

Thanks to all who supported throughout this tough time, I'm just popping into a meeting with Harper Collins now to arrange the book deal (When Push Comes To Shove).

Spielberg may want the film rights. The John Williams score at the reunion would be sure to bring tears.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good news, I am glad we had a happy ending here and your kitten is ok :clap2:

Now chop down that tree tomorrow!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Happy Days ! We all love a little Pussy.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I'm rather surprised you didn't suggest a gun.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I knew this kitten would hang in there. We sometimes underestimate animals and their survival instincts. They have a total will to live, more than Humans really.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chill. I am delighted at the outcome. Ok it was only a kitten but I know how much these creatures mean. They are the world to their owners. Anyone that cares so much for a gift from god has a big heart imo. That is it really.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
image.jpg

Here Kitty Kitty !!!
Sorry just lighthearted humour I have a Cat too :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here