Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kishishev and OGH one year deals confirmed, Tunni and McNulty to leave?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When are people going to realise that releasing OGH two years ago was the best decision made my the club football is a game of results and OGH hasn't contributed at all really!!! No

Utter, utter, utter bollocks as always.

Anyone who saw OGH's contribution at the end of 2008/9 knows that it was his enthusiasm, hard work and creativity that helped us stay up that season.

Of course there are some fans who would rather we had been relegated because it was help enforce their sense of self worth and justification in their campaign against DK for sacking a former manager..........not that I am saying that applies to you of course.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Maybe Gus knows best?

He does add commitment and drive but he skills are on the wane...

I think he's holding out for a coaching role in the Oatway mould.

He definately wouldn't be offered this deal if Gus didn't see a role for him. He's made it very clear that his squad by August 7th will be more or less his squad for the season.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm going to stick in my two-penneth here...

I was told by someone who'd had a conversation with Gus at the shirt sponsors' do that he (Gus) really admired and appreciated OGH's attitude and commitment to training and work. He was never late, always got on with it - a model pro, which, by the sounds of things, was not what he felt about certain other members of the squad. He hadn't really seen him at his fittest, so felt like giving him another look at.

Does that in itself justify another year's contract? Probably not. But there are evidently things there that Gus appreciates or acknowledges in Harty's approach that maybe we don't get to see. People either trust Gus or they don't.

I don't think he is re-signing a forward or a goalscorer (just as well) or a midfielder or a right-back specifically, more a damned handy person to have around-type bloke.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Utter, utter, utter bollocks as always.

Anyone who saw OGH's contribution at the end of 2008/9 knows that it was his enthusiasm, hard work and creativity that helped us stay up that season.

Of course there are some fans who would rather we had been relegated because it was help enforce their sense of self worth and justification in their campaign against DK for sacking a former manager..........not that I am saying that applies to you of course.

I've just been checking the stats for Gary that season and he played 20.9.08 and then didn't play until 7.4.09. Didn't contribute that much did he? The problem with Gary is yes he has been loyal but you can't keep everyone that has been loyal to the club. We wouldn't be able to move for so many people. Gary should have gone a long time ago just like Mayo did.
Just how much did Gary contribute last season 0 goals. He hasn't scored a goal since 2006/2007 season so really can't see the point in keeping him.

Maybe just maybe it wasn't utter bollocks as you put it and she has point

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've just been checking the stats for Gary that season and he played 20.9.08 and then didn't play until 7.4.09. Didn't contribute that much did he? The problem with Gary is yes he has been loyal but you can't keep everyone that has been loyal to the club. We wouldn't be able to move for so many people. Gary should have gone a long time ago just like Mayo did.
Just how much did Gary contribute last season 0 goals. He hasn't scored a goal since 2006/2007 season so really can't see the point in keeping him.

How strange, bhadeb agrees with herself/gets her husband to post on here and agree with her (delete as applicable).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm sure your wife/sister (or perhaps she's both :love:) will give you your blowjob tonight now you've defended her.

She has it in for OGH because he dared to criticise her pin up boy.

D

Deleted User X18H

When I spoke with OGH at his testimonial dinner in 2008 he intimated to me that he and Wilkins really didn't get on at all and when Wilkins told him he was letting him go Gary was a little surprised and question the decision . Wilkins shrugged, smirked and said 'have a word with the chairman if you want'. Since then however Hart has earned whatever contract he has been given imho and all this crap about he should have gone in 2008 is just that. That was based on personalities rather than football.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Have had steady stream of Bulgarians coming to my desk today to tell me that the Bulgarian newspapers have said we have signed him already.. and to congratulate us on a fabulous new stadium...
Put them right on Kishishev not actually signing yet, but accepted the praise of the stadium!!!

:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't think he is re-signing a forward or a goalscorer (just as well) or a midfielder or a right-back specifically, more a damned handy person to have around-type bloke.

I would also think he is probably Gus (or more likely Charlie's) eyes and ears now that he is in effect the senior pro.

Plus it was Harty who said that sometimes last season the dressing room was a bit "quiet". Plus we know 100% that if Harty is fit he would bust a gut every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here