Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kishishev and OGH one year deals confirmed, Tunni and McNulty to leave?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Albion are reported to be on the verge of signing Swindon skipper Gordon Greer after agreeing a fee of £250,000.

The Scottish defender is believed to be heading to Sussex on Monday to sign a three-year deal, subject to a medical and the Albion providing him with six fingered gloves for cold weather.

Albion have not commented on the reports.

The Seagulls are set to offer Radostin Kishishev and Gary Hart one-year deals.

However the futures of defenders Jimmy McNulty and James Tunnicliffe were plunged into doubt after they were left out of today's 1-0 friendly win at Burgess Hill.

Boss Gus Poyet said: "With Tunny there have been too many rumours, especially the one about Tunni and the goat, people talking with the agent and him.

"We decided not to take a risk on him because of what can happen in the future. But that doesn't mean he is going to go. Same with Jimmy McNulty."

Two in and two out?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not too sure about OGH to be honest. Kishishev looked OK and should come good after a full pre-season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
OGH will be a squad player until he is 80 , if we hit a mass injury glut and Poyet seriously doesn't want to deal with loanees then Harty is ideal

Kisishev neither amazed nor disappointed me today , would like to see more

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whats going to happen to Whingy ? I can see other clubs coming in for Jimmy Mac and Tunny either as loans or on small transfer fees but Whingy maybe in the reserves if there isn't a phone call from MA.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The thing is that Hart is loved by everyone at the club and is a great role model.

Fair play but let's judge players on their footballing ability. These qualities should be a bonus, not the player's main attributes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does OGH :bowdown: get a 2nd testimonial after 15 years with the Albion ?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My Understanding of Tunni is he wants games and may not be guaranateed under Poyet and the 23 man squad.

Due to Tunni's age, he wants to or knows he must be playing games and if not guaranteed with Poyet he wants it elsewhere!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
personally i think ogh and kishi both set an example today, both in their play and obvious hard work getting in shape, neither of them stopped grafting for the time thay had on the pitch imo

what i and my mate found odd was liam dickinson being there

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont know why you're including OGH in the list of strikers, he's more right midfield/RB cover. though the fact people still put him down as a forward shows his versatility and value.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here