Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

King Kenny Can't Stop The Rot

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
For me they needed Martin O'neil - gone for the cheaper option ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I unfortunately watched this game and their last at Blackburn. Liverpool are absolutely WOEFUL. Albion would beat them at the mo. Can't put into words how shit they are -all individuals as well - including Torres who doesnt wanna know.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So King Kenny hasn't even got their motivation levels up then Sheebs? At least thought he'd have got them looking mildly up for it for a few games

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Liverpool need to be radically overhauled and the only person who will be in a position to do that will be a relatively young manager with no emotional ties to the club. Appointing Dalgleish is complete madness, he has been so much part of furniture at Liverpool that he is not going to make the wholesale changes that they need.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Will Liverpool fans turn on him if he loses the Derby on Sunday? Or can he do no wrong? Really does look like it could be the Keegan returning to Newcastle farce all over again

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Except Keegan did well when he returned. Saved Newcastle from the drop when he came back and then they started brightly the following season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It couldn't happen...could it? Star players not living up to the hype, sacking managers half way through a season, appointing an ageing messiah in the blind hope that passion alone will win them games...is Liverpool's season all going a bit...Newcastle?

<pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease> :angel:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
INBU0200Ds.jpg
miller%20lite%201.jpg
TedHeath.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
My biggest concern is that they'll rally and finish ninth or so. Not bad enough for a tear-down-and-rebuild, not good enough to go forward, leading to another year of thrash and fumble.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A loss to the Toffees at the weekend will lead to a binfest on the Dalgleish In/Out Poll thread on lfcreds.com :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what I found pathetic was Kennys comment "It wont be a quick fix", well thats what Roy was doing in the first place....yet he did'nt get a chance to bring in his own players in this window cos he got sacked....rubbish! I like Roy, bad move for him obviously, just hope Agent Dalglish brings them down kicking and sccreaming now!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
1st Game - Robbed of a replay at OT, much more fire and passionate performance.
2nd Game - Another poor result, played more expansively lost due to two defensive mistakes.

Dalglish deserves far more respect then Hodgson, after all he has won more as a manager then Roy has away games in England.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
what I found pathetic was Kennys comment "It wont be a quick fix", well thats what Roy was doing in the first place....yet he did'nt get a chance to bring in his own players in this window cos he got sacked....rubbish! I like Roy, bad move for him obviously, just hope Agent Dalglish brings them down kicking and sccreaming now!

Hodgson was shite, no where near good enough for that job, despite being a media darling and English, get over it.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
The scousers are getting what they deserved quite frankly. They are fond of telling everyone how great their supporters are yet they didnt give Hodgson a chance from day one. They have hounded him out, and demanded Dalgleish gets the job, despite him being out of management for the best part of 15 years.

As The Jam once sang "the public gets what the public wants"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here