Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

King Kenny Can't Stop The Rot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Benitez must be laughing his tits off at all of this. Somehow he's walked away with his reputation amongst their idiot fans more or less intact, having absolutely RUINED the club with shit. expensive and old signings all over the show. Hodgson stepped in, not unlike a complete MUG, and has carried the can for his complete shambles.

And now "King" Kenny will be afforded about 3 years to turn it round. A time period in which he will get the club no higher than 6th place and perhaps a league cup semi-final. And then when he eventually gets the chop, the media will be full of stories about how those loveable scousers on the Kop gave him SOOOO much time and were willing him to succeed at every turn, conveniently forgetting how they HOUNDED out Hodgson with f*** all support after about 5 months.

You wait, that's how it'll pan out.

It's great news for the Premiership that Liverpool have woken up. As previously stated, Dalglish has got the best out Maxi Rodrigues and bought well in Suarez. But it remains to be seen whether Carroll can perform at the very highest level and he does need centre back reinforcements.

If everything clicks next season, we could see Liverpool genuinely fighting it out with Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd for the title. I can see Arsenal finishing outside the top 4 for the first time in a long time.

Hopefully he will stay for another 3 years, and guide them to their first bottom half finish in perhaps 5 decades. To do this, he will obviously need to point to some form of success to justify his position, so I'd be happy for Liverpool to win the Carling Cup in 2 years or so in order to make this happen.

It would be lovely to see Liverpool in amongst the West Broms and Stokes under "King" Kenny, especially if Roy Hodgson can lead England to a period of relative success in that time.

Crikey Simster. I think I shall start referring to you as the WIND SOCK

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here