Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kilroy-Silk - Absolute ARSE HAT.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's turning into a slightly more ludicrous version of David Icke. As DKM says, that's the last we'll see of him.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
He has more gravitas than Michael Howard, IMHO

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Scoffers said:
He has more gravitas than Michael Howard, IMHO

Sure he does. He's also more intimidating than the Majeski...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Isn't that another thread.?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He he he. That's the trouble with Left and Right wing 'nutter' politics, everybody always thinks that they are RIGHT and everybody else is WRONG. Consequently groups are always fragmenting because they're always falling out with each other.

"Life of Brian" Still the best paradoy of that phenomena.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
He's a total twat. hate the man. anyone who can say that ukip is not a joke party needs to examine their policies

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
He's a total twat. hate the man. anyone who can say that ukip is not a joke party needs to examine their policies

Better not let Strike hear you say that. :)

I agree though BAG. UKIP are a joke and Kilroy Silk is an ill informed tosser of the highest order.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
On reflection Robert Kilroy Silk's career vaguely mirrors that of Robert Maxwell. Both started off as seemingly well caring Labour MP'S and then over the course of time, power in the media turned them both into power crazy right wing fanaticts.
Both Bastards seem to confirm that old maxim that power corrupts, and we should all be grateful that hopefully Kilroy Silk never gains "absolute power".
Thankfully the fat one is no longer with us.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good tan, though. And that's what counts at the ballot box.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Richie Morris said:
Better not let Strike hear you say that. :)

I agree though BAG. UKIP are a joke and Kilroy Silk is an ill informed tosser of the highest order.

I heard you Richie and Laura
Nothing wrong with UKIP, they are not a joke a good party to go for if you are sick of the big 3 and if you are anti-EU, and don't want to vote for an extremist party like BNP. Now I know you lefties are going to try and make up some extremiest shit about UKIP on this board. Glad Kilroy-Silks gone from the party though.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Strike said:
I heard you Richie and Laura
Nothing wrong with UKIP, they are not a joke a good party to go for if you are sick of the big 3 and if you are anti-EU, and don't want to vote for an extremist party like BNP. Now I know you lefties are going to try and make up some extremiest shit about UKIP on this board. Glad Kilroy-Silks gone from the party though.

they are a complete joke party!

just you wait till may

lets see how many UKIP members lose their deposits...

:lolol:

and soon you'll be a footnote in political history...a la the referendum party

please split the tory party further first tho?

ta:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here