Kilroy-Silk - Absolute ARSE HAT.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
bigc said:
they are a complete joke party!

just you wait till may

lets see how many UKIP members lose their deposits...

:lolol:

and soon you'll be a footnote in political history...a la the referendum party

please split the tory party further first tho?

ta:)
Careful mate you are talking out of own arse there

the Green party are a bunch of clowns as well who are Anti-Falmer they will soon disapear without a trace and be a footnote. Whos going to mourn there demise eh? LOL

Glad I don't post here much seeing all the leftie shyte, i believe I am neither left or right wing.

:lolol: :jester: :salute:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Thing is, he was the only one who ever got you any publicity, wasn't he?

UKIP will sink without trace at the next election, Referendum-party style.

I'd bet Gareth Glover's house on it.

To be honest I am not sure what I am going to vote for yet, I want to vote for a party that will have good local and national policies as well as a good international one ie withdrawing from the EU and opening us up trade wise to the rest of the world.

I like UKIPs policys but I fear they won't get enough votes to get into powe because too many people perceive them as a single policy party.

I don't like the big 3, I want Labour overthrown as I think they have had their day. Not really keen on some of the policys from the Tories and Lib Dems. Greens I have mentioned, BNP bunch of right wing extremist b***ards. Huh does not seem to be a party at the mo that is likely to get into power that is my taste.:glare:

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike said:

the Green party are a bunch of clowns as well who are Anti-Falmer they will soon disapear without a trace and be a footnote. Whos going to mourn there demise eh? LOL

Glad I don't post here much seeing all the leftie shyte, i believe I am neither left or right wing.

no need to get aggressive

what's leftie shyte?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
There is a company called Veritas that writes Backup software.

NetBackup and BackupExec.

Sorry...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Strike said:

:

What has the Green Party being anit Falmer got to do with anything? And them diappearing without a trace, they're the fourth biggest political party in the country you DULLARD and are well represented at MEP level.

And how can you say 'leftie shyte' without even being the slightest bit right wing., not to mention your leanings towards UKIP.

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Strike said:

As a member of single issue UKIP I thought you'd be disappointed with the demise of the Greens. I'm sure that they're anti many of the EUs policies (certainly more so than Lab or Lib).

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Strike said:

1. The Green Party have been around as a minor Political force for 10-15 years.
2. More and more people are becoming environmentally aware. Climate change is real, the Greenhouse effect is real. This will increase, not decrease the Green vote.
3. Other issues will come to the fore. Oil reserves have about 70 years left (if they don't run out in my lifetime, they probably will in yours), The Americans being one of the biggest polluters on the planet (increase in Hurricanes etc in Florida unlikely to be coincidence). The Green Party is here to stay.

The issue's they campaign on are a damn site more real than a bunch of angry old men who do not want to go into Europe.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Kilroy-silk a racist and a bigot:nono: Some of you on here must lead very sheltered lives, what would you do if you met a real bigot

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Strike said:

The green party are here to stay. At least for the immediate short to mid term. As hannibal says they campaign on real issues, iaaues that are important for everyone.

The UKIP is pointless. I don't understand it's reasoning. It wants out of Europe. Why? How is being a part of Europe bad? How is the free movement of trade / goods / people bad? Are they worried about losing our sovereignty? Our trade? Our standing in the world? How is pulling out of Europe going to change any of that?
If we pull out of Europe we're alone in the world. We need cover, we need support. Where are we going to get it from? We'll have complete independent soveriegnty in the same way that the Queen still has the power to shut down parliament and all the other things she can still technically do. It will be an impotent sovereignty, soveriegnty in name only. Of absolutely no worth. We'll still be kowtowing to bigger powers, only we'll be doing it independently.Somewhat of a pyrrhic independence. Not a great reason for leaving Europe.
How about trade? The UKIP wants us to pull out of the EU and open up markets with the rest of the world? Who exactly? Who will jump at the chance to work with just Britain and not the whole of the EU? Wouldn't we want to still trade with the EU? But we'd be hampered by a whole lot of trade restrictions.
Why do you want absolute withdrawal from Europe?
It makes no sense to me. Please tell me.

I blame De Gaulle, myself...:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
shingle said:
Kilroy-silk a racist and a bigot:nono: Some of you on here must lead very sheltered lives, what would you do if you met a real bigot

I'd say hello UKIP voter.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Westdene Seagull said:
And Labour, The Tories and the Lib Dems aren't ?
Well Labour, Tories and the (old) Liberals have all been powerful enough to govern one of the biggest economies in the world over the past couple of centuries - so no, none of them are joke parties. UKIP are a joke party - just look at them.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
shingle said:
oooh what devastating wit

That's a fairly accurate observation - not that these risible bigot brigade parties need any help with their devastation at the moment.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
garry nelsons left foot said:

The UKIP is pointless. I don't understand it's reasoning.
It wants out of Europe. Why?

It doesn't want out of Europe it wants out of the EU. The reason is that the EU is a corrupt, undemocratic and trade restictive organisation ( amoungst many other reasons ).

How is being a part of Europe bad?

It restricts our trade with non-EU countries. We actually do more trade with non-EU countries that we do EU ones. Admittedly only a few percent more.

How is the free movement of trade / goods / people bad?

If it were really free then it would be good. Free trade is good - laws made in Brussels that are nothing to do with these trade agreements are undemocratic. The EU has evolved from a free trade zone to a lumberering all powerful beast with no mandate from the voters of Europe to do so.

If we pull out of Europe we're alone in the world. We need cover, we need support.
No we're not ... there are plenty of allies outside the EU you know. Cover ? Support ? Try NATO or the UN.

How about trade? The UKIP wants us to pull out of the EU and open up markets with the rest of the world? Who exactly?

USA, Australia, China, Japan, Russia, many countries in Africa to name but a few.

Who will jump at the chance to work with just Britain and not the whole of
the EU?

See previous answer. We would have less restrictions to trade with them if we weren't part of the EU.

Wouldn't we want to still trade with the EU?

Errr .... of course. And we would still be free to do so

But we'd be hampered by a whole lot of trade restrictions.

No. We would trade in the same way as Switzerland does with the EU.

Why do you want absolute withdrawal from Europe?

If you mean from the EU ( not Europe ) then see above. I could keep going but I know about to be called many names so it hardly seems worth the bother.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
:lolol: :lolol: . Aagh the essence of NSC.People insist on putting themselves in front of firing squads.:lolol:

"disappear without a trace" ,
"leftie shyte"

Didn't see it but Kilroy's Anti-Euro speech to ,(what turned out to be) 7 five-year-old schoolboys is not one to be missed.
Doesn't beat footage of their supporters though.hahaha:lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Re: Re: Kilroy-Silk - Absolute ARSE HAT.

looney said:
Oh good, I can go back to supporting UKIP again then.:clap2:

Amongst friends I bet at T+ ! Weirdos :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here