Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killer Whale kills Seaworld trainer in front of crowd

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
2 very good reasons why these beautiful but very lethal creatures should never be in captivity....

WhaleBarcroft_450x300.jpg

Killer-Whale-or-Orca-narr-005.jpg

Why ? They seem to be frollicking happily enough in the surf with their smaller friends.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think the killing of this trainer was a hit. I'd like to know who ORCAstrated the killing?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
2 very good reasons why these beautiful but very lethal creatures should never be in captivity....

Killer-Whale-or-Orca-narr-005.jpg

I've seen this happen in real life just off Vancouver Island, its mental. The Orca pretty much beached itself and dragged itself back in with its catch.
I was obseesed with Killer Whales after a visit to Seaworld, San Diego when I was about 5 years old, but now I dont want to see them there anymore. Seeing whales in real life is inspiring. Im planning to do a bit of whale watching between the end of our season and the start of the world cup.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They orca be ashamed of themselves whoever it was.

The investigation is a fiasco.They OTTER know better. The whole area needs to be SEALED off. We need to POOL our resources on this one lads. I wont rest until this investigation is FINished. This case is not as BLACK AND WHITE as we first thought.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your all having a WHALE of a time with these f***ing annoying jokes :rant:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The investigation is a fiasco. The whole area needs to be SEALED off. We need to POOL our resources on this one lads. I wont rest until this investigation is FINished. This case is not as BLACK AND WHITE as we first thought.

Are you sure you're not just telling TAILS there Nib's? ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you sure you're not just telling TAILS there Nib's? ???

No, it's the TOOTH I swear. My wife is annoyed at how much time I'm spending on this investigation but as I told her when we first met I'm not the MARINE kind.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The investigation is a fiasco.They OTTER know better. The whole area needs to be SEALED off. We need to POOL our resources on this one lads. I wont rest until this investigation is FINished. This case is not as BLACK AND WHITE as we first thought.

She was in the wrong plaice at the wrong time and her fate was sealed, I'm not sure though, that could be absolute pollocks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If only SHAMU'ved out of the way in time, none of this would have happened.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
BTW, it's not a well known fact but Orcas love to listen to music when they're frolicking in the oceans. They have their own (i)PODS, you see.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just cut out spouting all of these Blue jokes, it makes you look thick as a plank(ton).

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Humans and Killer Whales do not mix. Humans should be on the land and Whales should be in the open Sea and not in a cramped pool being gawped at by Humans and made to perform tricks. If not this sort of thing can happen.

:thumbsup::clap2: Exactly.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well i think you're all being a bit flipper-nt over this serious issue.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think I remember seeing loads of these big critters when I was really stoned in The Balearics. Min-Orca & My-Orca where veritable hot-spots - whereas Ibiza was just full of Pond Life. :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was stoned in the balaerics once.
I couldn't sit down for a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here