Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are we there yet?

My crisps have gone soggy, and I need the toilet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is often repeated but any time I watch our positional and statistical data, it really looks like we had people playing on the wing. If you look at Trossard for instance, it certainly looks an awful lot like he was playing on the left wing rather than... wherever you think he played.
It may look like that but it wasn’t the case IMO. Trossard liked to receive the ball and cut in, we never really made the pitch big in that respect. That was an area that RdZ really improved.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m pleased he’s staying out from a football perspective, plus given the other clubs involved it was clear pretty early on he wasn’t coming here

If we’ve put all our eggs in this basket then we’ve dropped the ball here

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Cesc Fabregas ?
Has only managed Como for 6 games and hasn't got all his coaching badges yet. Managed eight Como under-19 games too...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
f***.
Hoping the Potter stuff is bullshit.
It will not end well if he comes back.
Ironically, the one managerial appointment where we’ll likely see a bit of longevity even with success will be Potter. Can’t see he’ll take it a 2nd time and it not be for a longer haul. Not that I’m endorsing the appointment, but I dare say all the others would be off at the drop of a hat.

Lizzibee

May 22, 2024
I’m pleased he’s staying out from a football perspective, plus given the other clubs involved it was clear pretty early on he wasn’t coming here

Sorry for jumping in (again). I was never convinced Brighton was a real target given what he has at Ipswich (complete control on all matters)

Thank you. Most sensible fans thought he would stay. He has a journey.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Having read all, well a huge amount, of posts as to who the new gaffer will be or should or should not be I have come to this conclusion :

The club will have gone so far left field, departed planet Earth, travelled around the solar system and will return with an alien being as the new coach who will introduce a totally unfathomable style of football that will bamboozle the opposition. The fans, the pundits, the media will love it.

After a year Chelsea will then poach him and then sack him two months later.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Eeeerrrr it looks like we have, currently. Failing to back a manager who could take us even further, for the choice of sitting in the top 10 occasional Europe and now missing out on key management targets, that to me is a huge screw up. Unless of course we get Rydstrom and he was our first choice all along!

Can't help but think though that Bloom and Barber's arrogance may bite them in the arse a little bit here.

AND if it's true that Potter is being considered, I would be absolutely livid. That is a BIG step backward.
With all due respect NorthstandRacoon we finished 11th this season, that is a big step back under RDZ stewardship. Yes we had injuries and more games to play but it was what is was...enjoyable whilst it lasted! So for now we are unchartered waters...OR ARE WE??? Potter left us and most of us ( me included)threw our toys out the pram because we didn't know what to expect. Why should it be any different this time...I do believe in Bloom and Barber but occasionally they won't always get it right...or things won't go how they planned. We support the club through thick and thin but this is just a hiccup, there is no reason for us to start doubting those at the top. IF THEY THINK POTTER IS RIGHT FOR US AND POTTER HAS THE GONADS TO WALK BACK THROUGH THE DOOR THEN THAT WILL DO FOR ME. IF PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE WITH THEIR FEET THEN THEY DONT GET OUR CLUB.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
No players or managers want to come to us, we are really on a downward spiral atm and palace are the opposite,how things change.They have people that want to stay at their club and I reckon they will keep a few of their top players just to add salt in the wound.
Really? No players or managers would come and work for Brighton? Not a single one...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here