Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kicked off in LODZ

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What is the motivation? I need to be angry to fight, I couldn't just pitch up somewhere and kick off. Are they angry all the time?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Das Reich the NSC official hoollie correspondant for Euro !2

Jan 30, 2008
What is the motivation? I need to be angry to fight, I couldn't just pitch up somewhere and kick off. Are they angry all the time?
probably got a point to make, they've got to be seen to be making an effort if you ask me, may seem pointless to yourself but believe me there's more to come :mad:

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Have just watched that Panorama episode...am gobsmacked! It appears they are angry all the time! What's worse is that the local authorities don't seem to be able to recognise that there is a problem. How on earth did they get the Euros? It is going to be very messy.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Their motivation could be anything. I suspect it this one. They don't want Foreigners from other countries in their own backyards. Enjoying themselves and drinking in their bars etc. they did warn trouble and it is going to keep happening.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
probably got a point to make, they've got to be seen to be making an effort if you ask me, may seem pointless to yourself but believe me there's more to come :mad:
Not pointless at all, I'm interested what puts the fire in their bellies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Are you there Daz? Can't imagine we're very well represented out there this year. My brother arrived there this morning, hopefully he has less bother than in Kazakstan!

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I cant believe this is surprising people. Im not saying it is on here but this was always going to be the case since both countries were awarded the tournament. There have been some great pieces of journalism over the past year or two highlighting the racism and just unprovoked violence waiting to happen.

Sadly England were so bad back in the day we can hardly preach about it, but it just shows what a bunch or idiots run football both in Europe and on a global stage. Im not saying this lightly or to sensationalise but I wouldn't be surprised if someone dies over there. And no football tournament is worth that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Where's the link that says its all kicking off in Lodz then ?

Or is this all an (unconfirmable) figment of Rick's fervant hooli imagination ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here