Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin McLeod joins Albion

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am 1 day older than him at 27 years young

In 2006, McLeod was transfer-listed for a breach of club discipline and Jackett urged him to leave Swansea

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good player if i'm thinking of the right one - has played at Withdean a few times.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Isn't he the guy that does Grand Designs?

The Wikipedia version:-

Kevin McLeod (born 12 September 1980 in Liverpool, England) is a professional footballer, currently playing for Colchester United in the Football League Championship. His preferred position is as a left-sided midfielder.

McLeod is a product of the Everton F.C. Academy. He found his first-team opportunities limited, making only five League appearances for the club, all as a substitute. He subsequently spent two periods on loan with Queens Park Rangers in 2003 before making a permanent move to the club in August of the same year for a fee of £250,000. He spent much of his time at Queens Park Rangers on the substitutes' bench, however.

McLeod joined up with former Rangers assistant manager Kenny Jackett at Swansea City in February 2005 for an undisclosed fee.

In 2006, McLeod was transfer-listed for a breach of club discipline and Jackett urged him to leave Swansea.[2] He earned a dramatic lifeline, however, after an injury crisis and slump in form necessitated his return to the team.[3]

To the end of the 2005/06 season, McLeod had played 35 times for Swansea City in all competitions (with a further 11 appearances as a substitute) and had scored seven goals.

He joined Colchester United on August 31, 2006 on a free transfer, but has yet to make the desired impact, despite showing flashes of his capabilities.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
When is Richie going to go ape shit that we've signed a player?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I trust Micky with this one.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
My QPR supporting and watching step-father reckons he's a fairly decent player. Nothing breathtaking but fairly good. Not got blistering pace but knows how to beat a man and deliver a cross. My only concern is that he seems to have been around the block a bit since QPR, why can't he settle at clubs like Colchester, Swansea etc?

Micky will tame him. We should trust Micky's judgement. Obviously, he and Wilkins see the game differently. But Micky will have identified players whom he thinks will form a squad capable of getting us out of L1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here