Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ketamine

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Why do people drink?
Or have sex?
Or ride a motor bike really fast and doing a massive wheelie?
Because its a bit of fun, and doing drugs like a lot of things in life is a bit of fun (when done safely and within your personal limits)
And isnt that what life is about? Having a bit of fun?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Let me ask you a question. What is it that makes you think you cant live without getting out your head on illegal drugs?

When have I ever said I get off my head on illegal drugs?

My problem isn't your dislike of Ketamine, it's your reactionary stance on this thread. It is exactly the same as when I get frustrated with Palace supporters who come on here claiming Tony Bloom doesn't have the money we think he does, that our club is saddled with crippling debts and that xxx players earn xxx a week. These are unsubstantiated claims that people are passing off as facts rather than opinion, and that's an unhealthy attitude.

All I've done is spotted some myths and misconceptions being spread and I've attempted to correct these errors.

At no point have I advocated or encouraged the recreational use of Ketamine. It just happens to be a subject I have spent time researching

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
At no point have I advocated or encouraged the recreational use of Ketamine. It just happens to be a subject I have spent time researching

Nice backtrack. Feeling a little guilty are we.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
NSC is read by many youngster, some of which are not bright enough to ignore the macho boasts of those taking illegal drugs.

If my thrashing at the keyboard for the last hour stops just one of those listening to the cretinous advice given here about the 'proven' safety of ketamine then its worth it.

Let me ask you a question. What is it that makes you think you cant live without getting out your head on illegal drugs?

So.. we all have to live our lives to the lowest common denominator? We all have to obey the rules made to protect the stupid?

I can live... but my life is better for new experiences. And I will disagree with all those who would try to own my body. To stop me doing what I choose. To prevent me from experiencing my life to the full.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Because its a bit of fun, and doing drugs like a lot of things in life is a bit of fun (when done safely and within your personal limits)

Please let us know how illegal drugs of unknown origin can be done safely and within personal limits? It would take several hours in a GMP laboratory to prove that.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Nice backtrack. Feeling a little guilty are we.

Read my posts, all of them, then tell me exactly where I have advocated or encouraged the recreational use of Ketamine.

You're arguing with me for the sake of it now. All I've done is point out the flaws in some of the claims that have been made on this thread and now you're trying to discredit me as some kind of "out of it" drug abuser.

What exactly do I have to feel guilty about? And whilst we're at it, why dont you answer the question as to what makes you any kind of authority on this subject?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So.. we all have to live our lives to the lowest common denominator? We all have to obey the rules made to protect the stupid?

I can live... but my life is better for new experiences. And I will disagree with all those who would try to own my body. To stop me doing what I choose. To prevent me from experiencing my life to the full.

To be blunt, you can do exactly what you want. I'm happy or you to loose a vital organ or even die. But, dont come on an open access site and big up illegal drugs. It may make you feel like a real man, but it dont impress me much.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Please let us know how illegal drugs of unknown origin can be done safely and within personal limits? It would take several hours in a GMP laboratory to prove that.

Once again, Ketamine has had considerably more than a few hours of laboratory testing. It was first synthesised in the fifties and would not be regularly used in hospitals the world over were it not deemed safe having gone through extensive rigorous testing.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Plenty were mush before they came on here.

Now ain't THAT the truth! And on that bombshell, sweet dreams all & go easy on that cocoa powder ya hear. :thumbsup:

ps I love you really Unc. It's Stortford that I have the problem with - but you'll already have sussed that. Hope it suits you ok, if not me.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sorry lads, I wish I could say it was pleasure talking to you on this subject, but bed beckons.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
this

Attachments

• mkay.jpg
    mkay.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
had it twice........1st time just a couple of dabs at a rave and was quite an enjoyable experience , 2nd time hoovered a g between 4 of us , they'd all been at it before ,i hadn't........i lost 10 hours of my life and when i returned to my senses i was wandering the streets of inner sydney in the early hours ,drenched in sweat and having pissed myself..........my accomplices thought this was highly amusing, i didn't . regretamine is a pretty good name for it i would say , haven't done it again and not one i would be recommending at all.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Okay, you would have to be a very unlucky person to buy a tainted wrap of skag or coke for example and to be fair if you are a regular user of any narcotic you on the whole buy your stash off a person who you trust and know what you are getting (the dealer in most cases is a user aswell so wont sell shit to his customers)....if you buy any 'hard' drug off a random fellow off the street or in a club and something bad happens to you, well thats your own fault and if you dont die/turn into a vegetable you will hopefully learn your lesson.

And if you are a drug user you know what your limit is. Of course you dont know what your liimit is when you first start experimenting, but you learn what you like and dont like and how much you can handle. Much like booze, which in my view is a much worse drug than many that are illegal (especially cannabis)

Im glad you have your own view on the subject, but just because you think what you think, it doesnt mean it is right....and same for my opinion also.

It is called an opinion for a reason.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Once again, Ketamine has had considerably more than a few hours of laboratory testing. It was first synthesised in the fifties and would not be regularly used in hospitals the world over were it not deemed safe having gone through extensive rigorous testing.

You just cant grasp the difference between a pharmaceutically controlled administration of a carefully regulated drug formulation and illegal self dosing of uncontrolled substances.

Are you qualified to do the sort of research you claim to be doing?

I would certainly not have trusted you with the job.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
NSC is read by many youngster, some of which are not bright enough to ignore the macho boasts of those taking illegal drugs.

If my thrashing at the keyboard for the last hour stops just one of those listening to the cretinous advice given here about the 'proven' safety of ketamine then its worth it.

I'm one of the youngest people on this forum, however if I saw somebody post "Inject heroin into your eyeballs" I would not go out a do it. Us youth of today, don't need to be told to do something. Most of us live on a rule of "Try everything once",

Speed > Ket, btw everybody. FHACT.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would like to congratulate the TV programme for bringing the attention to a chemical that could cause a nuisance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here