Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Munkfish said:
he may give 100% but the spastic whos last to be picked at school gave 100% doesnt mean hes any good!

Oh, nice analogy. The thing that fucks me off about people like you is that you get the chance to start threads like this about someone who has sweated blood for Brighton for years from the comfort of your armchair in the name of "I pay my money therefore I can say what I like". What the f*** have you done in your life that comes anywhere near what a loyal servant like Mayo has done for Brighton? Please tell me then I might have to re-think my immediate dislike for you for posting this shit.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People like me!? if i was in my armchair as you like to put it surley that means i dont pay my money because i would be sat at home you silly man!
do you know me i dont think so! i really dont about the money i could afford to go to every game this season it really doesnt bother me!
Ok what has Mayo given To this club!? which makes him sooo special id really like to no! :shootself

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Munkfish said:
People like me!? if i was in my armchair as you like to put it surley that means i dont pay my money because i would be sat at home you silly man!
do you know me i dont think so! i really dont about the money i could afford to go to every game this season it really doesnt bother me!
Ok what has Mayo given To this club!? which makes him sooo special id really like to no! :shootself

?? re; the first part of your post.

as far as the last part goes if you don't know that yourself then you've just proved how worthless your evaluation of the man is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
well i cant see anything which deserves special praise so please enlighten me!???

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
What's the point? I can't be arsed to be honest. If you can't see why a loyal servant with 10 years plus service to your club during a spell that has seen so many others cut and run, a player who has consistently been given a first team place by managers like Adams, Coppell, Taylor, Gritt and Horton deserves special praise then I pity you, I really do. Go support MK Dons, they haven't got a clue about history either.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
does it matter what a player he was we have had great players in the past! surley if he isnt performing now thats what matters if he is in the team or not! not if he played in the old divison 3 for managers like gritt and horton! my uncle managed that! :lolol: he gave more to the club than mayo! hes been lucky to have been a pro for the last 10 years

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
He's not performing now in your opinion but he's getting picked by people who know a lot more about football than you. He played in The Championship also remember and although was shown up at times for pace he also had very good games including scoring a cracker at Southampton. Who's your uncle then? Let us know and NSC can tell you if they rate him over Mayo. Lucky to have been a pro? Utter shit. You don't get to be a pro for 10 years through luck. Keep digging Munkfish.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Munkfish said:
does it matter what a player he was we have had great players in the past! surley if he isnt performing now thats what matters if he is in the team or not! not if he played in the old divison 3 for managers like gritt and horton! my uncle managed that! :lolol: he gave more to the club than mayo! hes been lucky to have been a pro for the last 10 years

Are you drunk?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
im not really bothered but thanks for the advice im sure theres a few more people who think it just dont feel the need to say so

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
without running the risk of spoiling a good spat...........

kerry mayo:bowdown: :bowdown:
mr brighton

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Munkfish said:
im not really bothered but thanks for the advice im sure theres a few more people who think it just dont feel the need to say so

I do think kerrys days as a brighton player are numbered but he is an experianced head and he does deserve to be in the team.

If we stayed up last year then i dont think he would have played much though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Large One said:
It was.

But don't let that get in the way of the well-rehearsed, short-sighted NSC kiddie-policy of slagging of Kerry Mayo, whether you saw the game or not.
Errr, no, that pass was from Mayo. It's best when trying to make others look stupid not to do so to yourself.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
yes.gif

Fraser played a poor pass that almost let them in in the first half, I presume since the word BACKPASS was used Buzzer was referring to the one in the second half when Mayo tried to sheperd the ball out of play, realised it wasn't going, and played a poor backpass to Henderson which nearly landed us in it.

Not that I think Mayo played particularly badly in this game, he's been good for the last few also (although I'm still puzzled as to why Rents was dropped after playing so well against Cheaterfield).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here