Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua signed permanently from Newcastle (merged)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
How has we done this outside the Transfer Window??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Official confirmation is where?

Could be the man to boost the 2nd half of our season. Come on Kaz.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'll reply to this one since it gives a source.

How does that work with us being outside the transfer window? Is it a pre-contract sort of thing, where he's still officially on loan, but his registration will be transferred when the window opens, or is there a loophole for permanently signing players you took on loan during the window?

Why? Why would he sign, given how little game time we give him? Why would buy him given how little we use him?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'll reply to this one since it gives a source.

How does that work with us being outside the transfer window? Is it a pre-contract sort of thing, where he's still officially on loan, but his registration will be transferred when the window opens, or is there a loophole for permanently signing players you took on loan during the window?

Why? Why would he sign, given how little game time we give him? Why would buy him given how little we use him?

The source is an official club text. Maybe Newcastle released him from his contract which made him a free agent?
Edit It's on the OS now
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albion Sign Kazenga LuaLua

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Has this announcement been timed to calm the "race row" down I wonder :lolol:

Maybe we'll loan him out now so he can get match fit.....

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Quality Signing. Now get Noone on the left and KLL on the right and we can start winning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here