Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaney has a point....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Voroshilov said:
Says the boy with the obsession for using the charmless term "raped" at every opportunity.

I guess with the amount of drivel on here recently someones been eating their brocolli recently, so how do we get your mum to take away your computer for a week?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Race said:
What is is with you? For some reason its YOU who cant stop harping on about me and Tank being on here, get a life will you.

Cat among pigeons.

It works BOTH WAYS though NSC - Tank plays a great game or comes in for unfair stick and he/race gets kisses, but the flip side can be ugly for Tank/race as well.

It's a matter of whether people want communication between fans and players, if people like having dialog with team members then this is all going quite nicely then. We get the luxury of having a go at players from the stands, so why shouldn't a player have a place for a word back now and then?

Some of the players might not be as happy and kind to respond to the critics
who shout ridiculous shite from the stands.

Keep up the dialog Tank, you slender, good looking bastard :thumbsup:
(mine's a McEwans :drink: )

Stumpy Tim

El Presidente said:
Time for a "If Safeway had a cock would Stumpy Tim suck on it" thread?:jester:

:lolol:

I certainly wouldn't expect you to be banned for it. I'm not agreeing with Kaney, I just think it's harsh to ban him

And safeway and I have a few disagreements over the past few years - slightly different

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stumpy Tim said:
:lolol:

I certainly wouldn't expect you to be banned for it. I'm not agreeing with Kaney, I just think it's harsh to ban him

And safeway and I have a few disagreements over the past few years - slightly different

It's fair to say that the Mod who made the ban was only going to make it a very short one (a matter of minutes). Unfortunatley saidmod found that they couldn't unban him ! He was banned for the fact that he decided to start yet another personal attack on the aforementioned neither of whom had any hand in the decision.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Kaney has a point....

The Great Cornholio said:
Simple question. What would you do if someone slagged you off to your missus? Or slagged your missus off to you?

It's always the usual suspects jumping up and down and claiming violation of free speech. Would you condone someone walking up to Race in person and slagging Guy off? Do you think they would have the balls to do it? And if people want to be sycophantic, what the hell does it have to do with you? Don't know if you'd noticed but this is a Brighton SUPPORTERS messageboard. We aren't all people who want to commit suicide after every defeat. Guy has been outstanding over the last couple of seasons and has been in most games I've seen this season. He's had one or two bad games but show me a player who hasn't. Most people will say on here if they think he had a bad game. Because they don't do so or don't feel the need to post at all about one player's performance in a team game but who interact with probably one of the most interesting people on the board considering her/their position in the club shoudn't be a cause for abuse and says more about the abuser than the abused. Most people ineract more with Race/Guy because of the unique position they hold on this board. No-one gives a toss what Kaney thinks so very rarely interact directly. People want to know the gen behind the scenes.

Nobody is asking for arse lickers. But constantly posting to get a rise out of one of the people we are supposed to be supporting is just down right stupid, machismo bullshit in my book.

:thumbsup:

Jul 25, 2003
Saltdean
Don't post here often but look at the site regularly to keep up to date with the team. I agree with Cornholio. It's about supporting the team not abusing them. Who gets motivated by constant criticism?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair, if Kaney had scored the winning goal at West Ham last season I might not have been so quick to ban him.

But he didn't:down:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
napier's kit man said:
Don't post here often but look at the site regularly to keep up to date with the team. I agree with Cornholio. It's about supporting the team not abusing them. Who gets motivated by constant criticism?

They are players, don't know if you'd noticed but this is a Brighton SUPPORTERS messageboard (as Cornholio just said). If players are going to come on here and read what is said they should appreciate that they are dealing with people who care enough about the club to make informed opinions of performances. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate Race and Tank coming on here (and NSP) but if something is said that they don't like surely the best way out is to deal with it another way than jumping all over the person (who in the case I think is being discussed is very knoledgable about the game) that said it?

Just my opinion.

:wave: Race x

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest does it in a sort of funny way

No Ernest and his ARS speaks the truth of all TRUE Albion fans :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Edited as I got confused with names!

That was worth writing all that for then wasn't it.

I'm just highlighting the fact that a PLAYER and his WIFE are on this SUPPORTERS message board. Most of what is said on here is RUBBISH and taking offence to it is a little pointless as some relish the opportunity to get one up on people (me included).
If I thought Guy had had a bad game I would hope I could come on here and say so without the risk of offending anybody.

Fact is a lot more players get a lot more stick on here, it just so happens that they don't post so nothing is made of it. Guy did come back and defend himself and it all kicked off.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That was worth writing all that for then wasn't it.

I'm just highlighting the fact that a PLAYER and his WIFE are on this SUPPORTERS message board. Most of what is said on here is RUBBISH and taking offence to it is a little pointless as some relish the opportunity to get one up on people (me included).
If I thought Guy had had a bad game I would hope I could come on here and say so without the risk of offending anybody.

Fact is a lot more players get a lot more stick on here, it just so happens that they don't post so nothing is made of it. Guy did come back and defend himself and it all kicked off.

The point I was making was that starting all the inflammatory threads was like someone running behind you telling you that you are shit every 3 seconds. Can you seriously tell me that you wouldn't turn round and whack them?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Surely this is why we have the ability to block people off? If you know that someone is going to make stupid posts, or is having a "rogue" posting day, then block them. Banning should be the last resort, and should only be used for repeating the sort of shite that lives on NSP. It then becomes the users' decision as to when someone gets unblocked - which is about as democratic as it gets without the mods getting involved.

I am sure that Race/Guy can defend themselves, or ignore the crap as required, and they do not need their own fan club to keep leaping in to do it for them. I understand what people mean when they say there appears to be some highly sycophantic fans on here ("I saw, I spoke to, I was with", etc) who are determined to show that they are the best fans/biggest stalkers.

Virtual slagging is a little different to real-life! However, this is not a good example - Race and Guy are not being followed around the board, they have the option of not coming on, or of blocking the people that are being insulting - the same option the rest of us mere mortals have! The only time you should ban someone who is being offensive is if the person being offended has asked, and has a justifiable reason for asking.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Who dragged NSP into this? What the f*** has that got to do with anything?
We're atlakingabout petty arguments and BITCHING, two things that you'll never see on the POLLS.

In fact I think I'll spend the rest of the week over there until you lot get over yourselves.

Peas out.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Who dragged NSP into this? What the f*** has that got to do with anything?
We're atlakingabout petty arguments and BITCHING, two things that you'll never see on the POLLS.

In fact I think I'll spend the rest of the week over there until you lot get over yourselves.

Peas out.

As I put in my opus that I then edited as I defamed the wrong poster, NSP is a collection of people who are not fazed by anything that is posted on there. You all laugh at Spaz, Paki, Flid, raghead etc jokes and don't get offended. Fine if that's what floats your boat. NSC isn't like that and people will get offended on here.

BTW - sorry to shoot you down in flames but I ventured over to NSP for a snoop a while back and saw a thread about Laura being the most boring poster. Looked like a BITCHFEST to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here