Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaney has a point....

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
the people who have such a problem with talking to race are people who don't have conversations wit either her or tank.....................................sour grapes:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I got called a complete and utter fuckwit for talking to my ipod in a pub in Reading.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fatboy said:
I got called a complete and utter fuckwit for talking to my ipod in a pub in Reading.

Nothing unusual there then

Halftime Oranges said:
the people who have such a problem with talking to race are people who don't have conversations wit either her or tank.....................................sour grapes:wave:

Text book NSC generalisation. :thumbsup:

It is a FACT that certain members of this board pander to every word Race/Tank says and would never, EVER say anything against them. That is a FACT.

For other members to point this out doesn't mean they have a problem with Race/Tank posting - I certainly don't and like many others find it interesting to get another take on things - they are merely pointing out that some people on this site are SO star-struck it's embarrassing.

And far from suggest that either Race or Tank gets off on this adulation, I'm sure if anything they just find the whole thing quite amusing.

Stumpy Tim said:
Come off it Yorkie. What Kaney said was nothing in comparison to what others have said on this board. It's a pathetic decision to ban him.

I agree with Safeway's 100%

The mod in question actually posted elsewhere that he banned him simply because he was starting threads all aiming at the same poster(s). He was planning on unbanning him again a bit later to give him time to cool off, but it needed Bozza to do it. It's hardly the first time that has happened.

The online equivalent of being turned away from a bar because you've had enough.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
looney said:
I'd flame em if they stepped into one of my threads.:angry:

Fresh Garden Chicken
Ingredients:
1 broiler-fryer -- (2 1/2 to 3-lb),
-- quartered or
-- cut up
2 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
1 cup bottled salsa
Instructions:
Rinse chicken and pat dry. To make the chicken quarters lie flat on the grill, break the wing, hip, and drumstick joints and twist the little wingtips under the back. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken, bone side up, on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 20 minutes. Combine the salsa and lime juice. Turn the chicken and grill for 15 to 20 minutes until tender and no longer pink. Brush often with about 1/2 cup of the salsa mixture during the last 10 to 15 minutes. For the vegetable sauce, combine the remaining salsa mixture, the cucumber, green pepper, and cilantro in a small saucepan. Bring just to boiling, then remove from heat. Serve vegetable sauce with the chicken. FRESH GARDEN TURKEY: Use four 4- to 6-ounce turkey breast sirloin steaks instead of chicken and grill over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Brush on salsa during last 5 minutes. FRESH GARDEN HENS: Use three 1- to 1 1/2-pound Cornish game hens, halved lengthwise. Grill over medium-hot coals for 45 to 50 minutes, turning once. Brush on sauce during last 10 to 15 minutes.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Stumpy Tim said:
Come off it Yorkie. What Kaney said was nothing in comparison to what others have said on this board. It's a pathetic decision to ban him.

I agree with Safeway's 100%

Time for a "If Safeway had a cock would Stumpy Tim suck on it" thread?:jester:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I love Race.....& Tank is a ledge!!

(Even though Race said I looked like Dale Winton...or was it Russ Abbott!)

God I'm such a crawly bum lick!

:salute:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
smudge said:
I love Race.....& Tank is a ledge!!

(Even though Race said I looked like Dale Winton...or was it Russ Abbott!)

God I'm such a crawly bum lick!

:salute:

:ohmy: I did? Or was that Mr Race?!!

El Presidente said:
Time for a "If Safeway had a cock would Stumpy Tim suck on it" thread?:jester:

:lolol:

Nah, just cut to the chase and ban Safeway and Simply Tim :clap2: :clap2:

the full harris said:
You lot can't get enough of it when Race comes on here.

It's really quite sad.

Simple question. What would you do if someone slagged you off to your missus? Or slagged your missus off to you?

It's always the usual suspects jumping up and down and claiming violation of free speech. Would you condone someone walking up to Race in person and slagging Guy off? Do you think they would have the balls to do it? And if people want to be sycophantic, what the hell does it have to do with you? Don't know if you'd noticed but this is a Brighton SUPPORTERS messageboard. We aren't all people who want to commit suicide after every defeat. Guy has been outstanding over the last couple of seasons and has been in most games I've seen this season. He's had one or two bad games but show me a player who hasn't. Most people will say on here if they think he had a bad game. Because they don't do so or don't feel the need to post at all about one player's performance in a team game but who interact with probably one of the most interesting people on the board considering her/their position in the club shoudn't be a cause for abuse and says more about the abuser than the abused. Most people ineract more with Race/Guy because of the unique position they hold on this board. No-one gives a toss what Kaney thinks so very rarely interact directly. People want to know the gen behind the scenes.

Nobody is asking for arse lickers. But constantly posting to get a rise out of one of the people we are supposed to be supporting is just down right stupid, machismo bullshit in my book.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Scotty M said:
he has - it appears threads in which stuff about peadophilia and racism does not warrant banning, but saying that the board sucks up to one poster is

Says the boy with the obsession for using the charmless term "raped" at every opportunity.

I guess with the amount of drivel on here recently someones been eating their brocolli recently, so how do we get your mum to take away your computer for a week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here