Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaney has a point....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair to Tank, he was also unhappy about the "CKR is a Twat" thread and some of the other personal attacks on players. He was defending his workmates, one of whom is still a kid.

Criticism is fine, and does not get people yellow carded or banned.

Surely if we know players come on NSC then goading or abusing them is not going to help the bigger cause, which is finishing fourth from bottom or higher of this division.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
HampshireSeagulls said:
I understand what people mean when they say there appears to be some highly sycophantic fans on here ("I saw, I spoke to, I was with", etc) who are determined to show that they are the best fans/biggest stalkers.

I havent seen anything like that on here so not quite sure whats meant by that.

Just because someone agrees with something I (or Tank) have posted or found something funny, doesnt mean they are sycophants, or arselickers or whatever, to me it just means we think along the same lines or have same sense of humour, its no big deal. I think some ppl on here just like to use that as an excuse to have a go when they feel like it or because its the only attention they can get is by posting something negative or spiteful.

I like reading the genuine football stuff so more of it please! I dont go to games I only listen to the commentry (and have a good crack in the chatroom), so I am interested in what people have to say after a game, whether Tanks had a 'mare or not or someone has given him a shit mark in the players ratings!!! BUT I will always defend him I think someone is having a pop unecessarily, (just like ppl on here defend their mates if someone does the same to them,) and if someone agrees with what I have to say it doesnt make them an arselicker, in my book it just makes them intellegent, witty, and makes me want to kiss them all.........with tongues!!! :jester:

Anyway I think that if the team the were doing well at the moment half this crap wouldnt even be posted at all, but thats just how it goes. Oh btw we will BEAT Hull on Friday, and I know this cos......well cos I just DO alright??!!!

:)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Race said:
I havent seen anything like that on here so not quite sure whats meant by that.

Just because someone agrees with something I (or Tank) have posted or found something funny, doesnt mean they are sycophants, or arselickers or whatever, to me it just means we think along the same lines or have same sense of humour, its no big deal. I think some ppl on here just like to use that as an excuse to have a go when they feel like it or because its the only attention they can get is by posting something negative or spiteful.

I like reading the genuine football stuff so more of it please! I dont go to games I only listen to the commentry (and have a good crack in the chatroom), so I am interested in what people have to say after a game, whether Tanks had a 'mare or not or someone has given him a shit mark in the players ratings!!! BUT I will always defend him I think someone is having a pop unecessarily, (just like ppl on here defend their mates if someone does the same to them,) and if someone agrees with what I have to say it doesnt make them an arselicker, in my book it just makes them intellegent, witty, and makes me want to kiss them all.........with tongues!!! :jester:

Anyway I think that if the team the were doing well at the moment half this crap wouldnt even be posted at all, but thats just how it goes. Oh btw we will BEAT Hull on Friday, and I know this cos......well cos I just DO alright??!!!

Race and Tank :bowdown: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
[B Oh btw we will BEAT Hull on Friday, and I know this cos......well cos I just DO alright??!!!

:) [/B]

Thank f*** for that because this place will be Bitch Central if we lose or even draw.:clap:

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Race said:
I

I like reading the genuine football stuff so more of it please! I dont go to games I only listen to the commentry (and have a good crack in the chatroom),

Do you have a bad crack out of the chatroom? Can we see it?

I can't get over the fact that half the threads on NSC are people moaning about people being too sycophantic and the other half are about moaning about people being too bitchy :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't we put this to be finally or do we expect a further few NSC ASBOS :p

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Beach Hut said:
Can't we put this to be finally or do we expect a further few NSC ASBOS :p

What r u on about? u been on the grog Beachy? :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
El Presidente said:
To be fair to Tank, he was also unhappy about the "CKR is a Twat" thread and some of the other personal attacks on players. He was defending his workmates, one of whom is still a kid.

Criticism is fine, and does not get people yellow carded or banned.

Surely if we know players come on NSC then goading or abusing them is not going to help the bigger cause, which is finishing fourth from bottom or higher of this division.

Well put. I'd love to see the idiots who were personally slating CKR lined up in front of him when he fancies a shot from range to see how big, clever and brave they are then.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Race said:
Oh btw we will BEAT Hull on Friday, and I know this cos......well cos I just DO alright??!!!

Oh btw, Boxing Day? No problemo! Bring on the Rangers :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
BUTTERBALL said:
Bring em on! Is Tank coming on tonight?

No idea! Hes out somewhere terrorising the bars of Brighton!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Race said:
No idea! Hes out somewhere terrorising the bars of Brighton!

Where's he staying the night or dare we ask ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here