Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice for the 96

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Who tried to over turn the ambulance Alan Smith was in after breaking his leg?
Who chants "Munich scum" and never gets mentioned ?
Who casued the Heysel disaster ?
Who charged in to the champions league final without tickets?
+ many more incidents

Liverpool fans and the scum of the football world and seem to be untouchable with any criticism. It's allways someone elses fault, wallowing in self pity,

Spot on mate. Been on England away duty for 10 years and the only scousers I have met were trying to pick my pocket or sell me tickets for 10x the price.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
f*** off - you 'orrible, insensitive moron. Should be ashamed of yourself if you actually believe Liverpool supporters are all like that. :bla:

Isn't that one of the problems. We all know all Liverpool fans are not like that, like we know all Manure fans don't sing about Hillsborough but it is and was the minority that give clubs a bad name.

There is no doubt that during the 70s and 80s, sections of Liverpool support were intent on trouble, as were sections of other clubs, ours included (although if memory serves me right ours was a bit pathetic). Because of this minority, the authorities imposed fencing on us all which culminated in the catastrophe at Hillsborough. However, it is easy to say without the fencing there may not have been the tragedy but at Burnden Park in 1946, 33 fans died of crushing asphyxia and there were no pens/fencing then I believe.

Nadger

Sep 4, 2003
Brighton
I agree that it is only the minority of Liverpool fans that give them a bad name but it's the majority of their that try and defend their actions insted of accepting it.

What gets me is yes hillsborough was an awfull tragedy but can't the dippers accept that many parties were to blame including their selves and stop asking for justice 20 years later. You don't see Bradford fans chanting justice for the 56.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I agree that it is only the minority of Liverpool fans that give them a bad name but it's the majority of their that try and defend their actions insted of accepting it.

What gets me is yes hillsborough was an awfull tragedy but can't the dippers accept that many parties were to blame including their selves and stop asking for justice 20 years later. You don't see Bradford fans chanting justice for the 56.

You need to see a shrink mate you are well confused.

Bradford was caused by a cigarette falling in a wooden stand. Justice for the 96 is just asking for an enquiry into the police/authority actions after 3.15pm

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom

are you too f***ing thick to realise that its not just about what caused this tragedy but why no help was offered by police and why emergency services
were denied access to the ground.
maybe one day you will go out and never come home again and maybe your friends family will want answers as to what happened and why.

then again probably not, only your bum chum pork sword will miss you.

Last edited:

Nadger

Sep 4, 2003
Brighton
You need to see a shrink mate you are well confused.

Bradford was caused by a cigarette falling in a wooden stand. Justice for the 96 is just asking for an enquiry into the police/authority actions after 3.15pm

I agree I was just trying to say scousers never let anything go and are quick to forget their short comings where others accept failures and that improvments have been made because of the event and move on. The standard dipper argument is blame the police or blame the sun anyone but themselves. Just look at half of liverpool covering the identity of rhys jones killer utter scum of the highest order.

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
I agree I was just trying to say scousers never let anything go and are quick to forget their short comings where others accept failures and that improvments have been made because of the event and move on. The standard dipper argument is blame the police or blame the sun anyone but themselves. Just look at half of liverpool covering the identity of rhys jones killer utter scum of the highest order.

half the city.
a handfull of disgusting people who are all now serving time.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Sounds more like you have a problem with scousers that you won't let go.

Are we all to blame for Maria Cauldwell then?

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
lets put it in simple terms shal we.
see the attached picture,this child was the youngest victim of hillsborough, he probably laid awake the night before so excited about the match.
he never knew that he would not get to tell his school mates about what the game was like etc. all his parent want is answers as to why he never came home after going to a football match he was so looking forward to.

Attachments

• jon-paul-gilhooley-_300-592958042.jpg
    jon-paul-gilhooley-_300-592958042.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 97

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
most of croxteth park/liverpool were posting his name on message boards all over the net everybody knew the name including the police. they just had to gather enough evidence to prove the case which in the end they did very well.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We all agree that Hillborough was a terrible tragedy. But all this call for 'justice' really does baffle me.

Not once during this week of rememberance does anyone mention the thousands of pissed up scousers without tickets attempting to barge they way into the Leppings Lane end of the ground 10 minutes before kick-off.

If the police had not opened the gates into the ground people would have been killed outside.

The Liverpool fans have blood on their hands and they know it so are trying to deflect the blame onto the police. End of.

Why wasn't there crowd control to prevent overcrowding in Leppings Lane but limiting the build up of fans there, it wasn't as if it was the first time that there had been an overcrowding problem in that stand, fans had to climb over fences and onto the pitch during the 1981 semi held there to avoid the crush - why weren't lessons learnt and why did it take fans deaths to force changes in the way these events were managed

a big part of the problem was a lack of communication between the authorities responsible for the crowds safety (police) the officers didn't have radios, so couldn't be told what was happening or to pass on important information to the decision makers.

the gate should never have been opened, but when it was, the police in front of the stand should have been told and then could have looked out for people being crushed rather than assume it was fighting as they had no idea that extra fans were funnelling into the ground.

why wasn't there police making announcements to the crowds outside about the overcrowding and crushing occuring before the opeing of the gates and then inside the ground and therefore the need for them to move back.

The cause of the deaths were not anything to do with it being a terrace and not seats.

Nadger

Sep 4, 2003
Brighton
Sounds more like you have a problem with scousers that you won't let go.

Are we all to blame for Maria Cauldwell then?

Think you have hit the nail on the head I do have a problem with the dippers. You can find huge numbers of scousers defending actions of their own when even completly wrong and no one would dare criticise them no where else in the country would you see that

Maria Cauldwell no if you're asking

Boris Johnson had it right......but look how he got shouted down by the dippers

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
can you f***ing morons do some proper research before re-hashing sun lies.
Hillsborough,The Truth by Scraton tells it like it was,learn how people died that day due to a lack of care,how many could have been saved by basic first aid,how those charged with keeping fans safe lost control and how crowd management functions collapsed.how football's rulling and controlling bodies gambled year in year out with our lives,how Highbury,a much safer venue, was denied the game because Arsenal's board REFUSED to erect fences.

it could have been any fans they killed-even us

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Think you have hit the nail on the head I do have a problem with the dippers. You can find huge numbers of scousers defending actions of their own when even completly wrong and no one would dare criticise them no where else in the country would you see that

Maria Cauldwell no if you're asking

Boris Johnson had it right......but look how he got shouted down by the dippers

Ah Boris Johnson! you got me beat there. I thought you might not have an argument but obviously if you have the same thoughts as Boris.....

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
can you f***ing morons do some proper research before re-hashing sun lies.
Hillsborough,The Truth by Scraton tells it like it was,learn how people died that day due to a lack of care,how many could have been saved by basic first aid,how those charged with keeping fans safe lost control and how crowd management functions collapsed.how football's rulling and controlling bodies gambled year in year out with our lives,how Highbury,a much safer venue, was denied the game because Arsenal's board REFUSED to erect fences.

it could have been any fans they killed-even us

If you ever went to the Goldstone and saw the fences then you would see how bad it would be if you ever had to get out fast. Its a wonder more incidents never took place

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
If you ever went to the Goldstone and saw the fences then you would see how bad it would be if you ever had to get out fast. Its a wonder more incidents never took place

Arsenal refused to erect them,it cost Highbury several cup semi-finals,ultimately it may be argued if others had done the same Hillsborough would never have happened.

Hillsborough was never fit for a game of that importance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here