Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Spoken to Natterjack.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Also, having spent a fairly sizeable sum on a webcam, weekly photo galleries and regular video blogs from MP, we're hardly trying to be secretive about what's going on at the site. And for the record, I think the work of Jack Straw, Barry Izbaak and Ernest nicely compliments the official stuff. Together, it puts coverage of other similar projects in the shade.

ERNEST!! LOL, brilliant stuff.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
OMG! My understanding of what actually happened (in a nutshell) is that those at the Buckingham Group were slightly concerned about Ask Natterjack and asked the club's opinion; the club suggested a better way of doing things would be for the questions to come to the project team, as they're managing the project and have a greater knowledge of the whole project. I guess BG then suggested this to NJ! There's no huge drama here; Natterjack hasn't been sacked; Jack Straw isn't bound and gagged in Martin Perry's garage and Barry Izbaak won't wake up tomorrow morning with a horse's head in his bed... Oh and the steel has been ordered.

Why have the club got the blame for this? I guess El Pres must have got his wires crossed.

And relax...

:thumbsup:

Cheers Insider :thumbsup:

EL PRES OUT :guns::mendoza::tantrum:

P.S At least this binfest took our minds off the 7-1 drubbing, for that we can be thankful.

Last edited:

images

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's huge drama here; Natterjack has been sacked; Jack Straw is bound and gagged in Martin Perry's garage and Barry Izbaak will wake up tomorrow morning with a horse's head in his bed... Oh and the steel hasn't been ordered.

:eek:

INSIDER OUT !

OUTSIDER IN !:rant:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:eek:

INSIDER OUT !

OUTSIDER IN !:rant:

My sentimements exactly.

ERNEST, MY ARSE!

Hang on, Isn't that what DK should be saying?

Apology accepted Paul. * off to slit wrists*

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
jack straw isn't bound and gagged in martin perry's garage and barry izbaak won't wake up tomorrow morning with a horse's head in his bed... Oh and the steel has been ordered.

Why have the club got the blame for this? I guess el pres must have got his wires crossed.

And relax...

guooeemmph moughh phoumnophuu houumhph!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You got off lightly Jack, I'm now Ernest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here