Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Spoken to Natterjack.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Has anyone considered the possibility that natterjack himself might have asked for the forum to be removed?

The simplest thing to do would be for the mods to stop mucking about and just say what, if anything, happened. Personally it looks like a windup to me by El Pres and you're just dangling that fishing rod as well !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The simplest thing to do would be for the mods to stop mucking about and just say what, if anything, happened. Personally it looks like a windup to me by El Pres and you're just dangling that fishing rod as well !

We don't know the full story.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We don't know the full story.

Yer right !!!!!! :p

You say the club asked to have it removed the club say they didn't. It must have been a mod who removed it ( unless we have a phantom forum nicker ! ) so lets hear from that mod as to why he or she did it. Of course I've just taken the bait anyway !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yer right !!!!!! :p

You say the club asked to have it removed the club say they didn't. It must have been a mod who removed it ( unless we have a phantom forum nicker ! ) so lets hear from that mod as to why he or she did it. Of course I've just taken the bait anyway !

Does it really matter? Insider has given an explanation of his view of the situation here

Firstly, nobody from the club has asked for the Natterjack forum to be removed from NSC.

On the whole, the service Natterjack has been providing has been good and the insights he has provided into the construction operation have helped keep supporters informed. However, we have noted that since the Ask Natterjack forum has appeared the questions have dealt with more general matters and some of the replies have contained inaccuracies which could present a false picture. However, we do recognise that fans do want to have more information and often I do not have the detailed knowledge to be able to provide a full answer. Therefore, we have already approached Bozza about setting up an ASK THE PROJECT TEAM section on the site. Questions will go straight into the project office who will answer the queries.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is it REALLY in the best interests of the Project Team to be inundated with crap questions when they should be WORKING on the project itself?

just a thought...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
is it REALLY in the best interests of the Project Team to be inundated with crap questions when they should be WORKING on the project itself?

just a thought...

Indeed, the good thing about NJ is that he's unofficial and people could ask trivial stuff, if he answered then great, if not then it didn't matter. I can see the project team getting pissed off pretty quickly.

Ask NJ was too much, can we just go back to trivial questions on the Webcam thread?

Surely it (Ask Natterjack) wouldn't have been created in the first place without some dialogue first between Natterjack and the NSC Powerhouses though ?

That's what I was thinking. Mods?

Either way, does it really matter THAT much? Why can't people just be satisfied with the web cam, Jack Straw's pictures and regular updates on the official website?

It's a complex project. There will be some questions in the ASK THE PROJECT TEAM forum that can no doubt be best answered by the Club's people. Others might get a Buckingham Group answer. Either which way ... the correct answers will be worth reading.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I the club did not ask for the forum to be removed, then who exactly did??

???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A new medium ?
are we to believe natterjack is infact
M_DerekAcorah-generic1.jpg

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It is a very complex project, and once the "Ask the Project team" is up and running, you can all ask the most complex and important type of questions.................like...........what filling have you got in your sandwiches today ? :lolol:

So if we believe Insider when he says the club didn't request the forum be removed, WHY was it removed?
As I said earlier ...

Has anyone considered the possibility that natterjack himself might have asked for the forum to be removed?

And this is entirely consistent with Jack Straw's opening post in this thread ...

Everything's fine.
He hasn't been sacked and done nothing wrong.
It seems that communication will be on again soon, although through a different medium.
To put everyone's mind at rest, there is no problem.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here