Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Spoken to Natterjack.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Everything's fine.
He hasn't been sacked and done nothing wrong.
It seems that communication will be on again soon, although through a different medium.
To put everyone's mind at rest, there is no problem.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Excellent. I was rather worried that someone had over-reacted on a MASSIVE scale.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Good news. Either way, someone has over reacted to have it pull off the forum. Its not as if any "sensitive" information is being shared is it?

Ah well, at least he'll be back on soon.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Oh good, I'm glad no-one jumped to conclusions and called the club a bunch of twats

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How silly do some people feel now? The thread with all the clucking on it must be made a sticky and all the hens on it named, shamed and driven from their rented accommodation post haste!!!

:tantrum::tantrum::fishing:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How silly do some people feel now? The thread with all the clucking on it must be made a sticky and all the hens on it named, shamed and driven from their rented accommodation post haste!!!

:tantrum::tantrum::fishing:

I don't see how this changes anything. NJ has obviously still been told not to talk to us and is going to be replaced by something official. It all still seems very unnecessary.

The only clucking has been done by whoever removed the Ask NJ forum

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
NJ has obviously still been told not to talk to us and is going to be replaced by something official. It all still seems very unnecessary.

Martin Perry?

"That metal thingamejig that you can see being unloaded by that lorry with a big arm and hook is for, ummmm, hang on, I'll just check my plans.

Oh yeah it's for putting somewhere to stop something else falling down the big hole"

Cheers Martin. Thought so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Has anyone considered the possibility that natterjack himself might have asked for the forum to be removed?

Surely it wouldn't have been created in the first place without some dialogue first between Natterjack and the NSC Powerhouses though ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Has anyone considered the possibility that natterjack himself might have asked for the forum to be removed?

Yes, and I would accept that without a second thought, I think that forum was a bit too much to put on the bloke anyway TBH.

Had that been the case though, I expect someone would at least leave an explanation for a couple of days. It's common sense isn't it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Yes, but your fellow Nazi Mod, El Presidente...

juan-peron.jpeg

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE!

... has pointed ze finger at ze club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here