Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how shit is McCammon??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The guy is sick, as in not well, what do you expect ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I like the fella.

Big, strong and a much better runner with the ball than I expected. There were a couple of occasions last night when he got the ball, turned well, and set off running towards the box. Each time it looked very dangerous, he was virtually impossible to shake off the ball, and if the midfield could have only joined up a bit quicker ....

At the moment he is suffering from something that is clearly causing him great problems, and I hope he gets over it, and does so sooner rather than later as I for one reckon we look a much more dangerous side with him in the team.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I think he's looking a lot better than when he first came in, and definately has potential.

Get well soon Big Mac... :)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
junior said:
I expect a guy who is huge to be able to win the odd ball in the air.

He does.

Oh yeah,and score in an open goal:angry:
[/QUOTE]

It was a very sharp chance. The ball was kicked at him from fairly close range, he had no time to adjust, and there is no way he could have been expecting it. It was hardly Ronnie Rosential now was it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He had flu and was still far better than several other players - Oatway and Shaaban in particular.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think he's pretty shit. But better than anything else we have and occasionally effective.
I find him funny, which, if you haven't any skill, is the next best thing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
MaCammon is someone I'd rather have playing for us than against us.

Say what you like but when his is FULLY FIT he will be an asset, he may even achieve cult status thats C U L T status like Carl Leaburn, Kevin Francis, Shaun Goater, Akinbiyi etc.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I think he's got better, looked dangerous in patches last night, and him and Leon show some signs of linking up well. He was a bit poor heading-wise last night; Leon won more in the air, but I just felt sorry for him - he was clearly putting in a huge amount of effort when he could barely stand up. If we can get him fit, he'll be a useful option.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
He has improved al ot since he came to us, FFS leave the guy alone he is trying. We know he is not the greatest player but he gives his best.

And not really an open goal was it?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
How can anyone come on here and slag off a player who was obviously extremely ill yet still had more impact on the game than his replacement?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yeh he was rubbish wasn't he? After all, look how much more threatening we are when he's not playing....

Oh....

Actually, we're shit without him...

Give the guy a break FFS :angry:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
junior said:
Looked real SHITE lastnite!!

Am i the only person that feels he isnt a Championship striker?

In a minority. Thought he did really well last night seeing as he had little or no support. He's never going to be Leon, in the same way like Leon can't hold up the ball like Mac can. Considering he played most of the first half while suffocating I thought it was a GIANT performance.

Why are we still looking for excuses in players? This is the squad we've got and their playing to their limits. McGhee said last night we might need five new players. He's right. They're doing their best... sometimes their best isn't good enough but we should appreciate it a bit more than we seem to be doing right now.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
I personally don't rate McGammmon but how anybody can slate him last night is beyond me. The poor sod was clearly unwell and did his best. Time and a place for critising and this isn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here