Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how shit is McCammon??

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Much better than expected. I cannot see Chris McPhee reaching that about of timing, control or holding the ball up, or even heading (even though Sunderland just watched as he headed the ball in).

What the Big Mac with Ham has not shown is any actual shooting ability and Chris McPhee may equal or better him in this respect.

An average 31 year old Championship striker (e.g. Gareth Taylor at Forest) costs a £500K down payment.

I have got the rotten cold going around, not so bad for me. Young sportsman have been complaining about an almost incapacitating loss of breath. I just feel a bit tired.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
withdeanwombat said:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

As I've said in another thread,he'd be pushed to get into a Brighton League team.Sick or not,he just hasn't got it.Can't control a ball,can't pass,can't head a ball,or jump to reach it,no idea of positioning , does't read the game,no stamina,no speed.....no wonder he's "playing " for us.:censored:..the rest.

And yet has scored three goals for us despite being park standard....

You really are an ignorant moron.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I rate the guy and think he will be great when he gets better. Lets hope he is tucked up with a hot water botttle getting ready to destroy Coventry .....as he surely will

Well done NSC, the response to this thread has cheered me up after last night :D

I wonder if we'll do the rounds of every scapegoat today, Big Mac, Charlie, Harding, etc. And can someone check how David Lee's doing at Aldershot so we can give him a boot as well while we're here :jester:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
If he played with the effects of flu that proves he is commited to the cause and thats what we need

and with the flu contributed more to the game than Hart & Oataway

He doing well and getting slowly better he should be better for the coventry match and cause some problems then

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I like the big bloke,he is also faster than i thought.Least he actually scores goals unlike some:drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How many threads do we need putting the players down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here