Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I wonder if the so-called gloomy scientists will join the judges as 'enemies of the people'?

They are the enemies of the people

Capture.PNG

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
savilecon.jpeg

[tweet]130291010730340352[/tweet]

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
[tweet]1474321199685509121[/tweet]

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Levelling up

[tweet]1476191977234391045[/tweet]

It’s simply endless, isn’t it.

My genuine NY resolution is to not read/watch/listen to any news. I’m eschewing all and every news outlet. I’m sick of it and it’s making me sick. I have a friend who hasn’t looked at any news for three years except essential NHS and council Covid updates. Calmest bloke I know.
I am going to deliberately render myself ignorant to world events and news. I am very much looking forward to it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s simply endless, isn’t it.

My genuine NY resolution is to not read/watch/listen to any news. I’m eschewing all and every news outlet. I’m sick of it and it’s making me sick. I have a friend who hasn’t looked at any news for three years except essential NHS and council Covid updates. Calmest bloke I know.
I am going to deliberately render myself ignorant to world events and news. I am very much looking forward to it.

i am starting to think the same thing .......what the **** is going on .....these people are just rinsing public funds out of hand and what's more worrying is it appears to be a global phenomenum.....when is it going to end , i really worry about my kids future .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Levelling up

[tweet]1476191977234391045[/tweet]

I know someone last week that waited 3 hours with a stranger on the pavement waiting for an Ambulance to arrive

And then you hear about stuff like this....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see Nob & Clampy were posting the usual nonsense during the fantastic match last night... no idea why they pretend to support BHA.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
True.... some people even believe in the Tory government and Brexit!

Funny what lies they tell themselves and how they never recognise their own faults.........

i stayed out of the brexit debate as i don't and never will reside in England again ......i think if i was living in England at the time i would probably have been swept up in the bollox and voted leave or i may have voted stay for the travel issues or i may have already been dead or in jail.

no doubt a job was done on the UK from within and anyone who still cant see it is carrying around a large rockmelon for a head.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
i stayed out of the brexit debate as i don't and never will reside in England again ......i think if i was living in England at the time i would probably have been swept up in the bollox and voted leave or i may have voted stay for the travel issues or i may have already been dead or in jail.

no doubt a job was done on the UK from within and anyone who still cant see it is carrying around a large rockmelon for a head.

All true.... unfortunately....and we must learn to ignore anything the tory liars say but equally learn to love even the most unrepentant Brexiters, whilst repeatedly pointing out the monumental foolishness of Brexit itself.

Since 2016 our political leadership has thrived on the things that divide the nation and has offered nothing by way of unity. Somehow we have to find it ourselves,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here