Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What might seem melodramatic to you is a standard night at work for me.

I can follow football and post on here while at work. And it being the 21st century I am granted access to the Internet :facepalm::lolol:

Just not appropriate to watch a match when I need to deal with a situation. It’s not that complicated a concept to grasp, is it.

As I say, must try harder. Try adding a bit of composure and grace to your life. You’re a very clumsy poster.

What I find slightly odd is the assertion that contributing to a discussion forum would somehow occupy 100% of your time. Perhaps some of our friends could discover the phenomenon that is multitasking. I am struggling to comprehend how much of their time it takes to post a sentence or even a paragraph, am assuming from JCFG it would take him (at least) 90 minutes and would cause him to miss an entire football match. I feel your pain

You two still grumbling on I see, obviously touched a nerve ... I thought posting in the pit during a match was worthy of comment/derision?

Posting away in the bear pit as we play Arsenal. Good job, Das.

Posting during a match. Again.

:facepalm:

There's a match on in a few hours so don't spend all night in the pit making a **** of yourself. At least pretend you like football and log off from 8. Good lad :ascarf:

:lolol::wave:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You two still grumbling on I see, obviously touched a nerve ... I thought posting in the pit during a match was worthy of comment/derision?

:lolol::wave:

still struggling with the concept of a discussion forum? if it's any help I think you inadvertantly got the hang of it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Of course 'real patriot' is just a meaningless, subjective phrase and a distraction from the thread topic....

Jan 30, 2008
he's cottonned onto the fact that certain people find flags and car crash speeches appealing

got your attention and (Chicken run off) :lolol:

Just like taking the knee and constantly going/ voting against a Democratic decision to leave the EU , he's as transparent as a jelly fish

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So here's a different bias......

I pleased the Albion team (along with many other individuals and groups in public life) demands inclusivity in England by taking the knee; as regards leaving the EU, there were many individuals from all the major parties who recognised what an economically damaging process it would develop into.

They were right about that and you could certainly argue it was their duty to point it out at the time.

Several of those who made a stand against an extremely dodgy referendum paid the price for their integrity and were ousted by increasingly belligerent Brexit devotees led by characters who had no interest in public service.

But that was then. Now we have to find ways to deal with the unfolding economic damage around the country caused by leaving the EU. That's what a 'patriot' would do, regardless of the political party they represent.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

franks brother

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-10...staff-held-drinks-party-at-height-of-lockdown
Email was sent by the PM's Principal Private Secretary Martin Reynolds. 30-40 staff attended, eating picnic food and drinking in the garden.

Less than an hour earlier, Oliver Dowden had told the public at the daily press conference to stick to meeting in pairs outdoors.

Yeah but some wet wipe will stress there is huge difference between the PM and Downing Street staff, so the latter are the scoundrels.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-10...staff-held-drinks-party-at-height-of-lockdown
Email was sent by the PM's Principal Private Secretary Martin Reynolds. 30-40 staff attended, eating picnic food and drinking in the garden.

Less than an hour earlier, Oliver Dowden had told the public at the daily press conference to stick to meeting in pairs outdoors.

The smirk in the video at 1 min 35, followed by laughter. The previous day 500 died of Covid. There is no shame

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The smirk in the video at 1 min 35, followed by laughter. The previous day 500 died of Covid. There is no shame
That smirk us becoming increasingly obvious in interviews now... I think he genuinely gets great pleasure from lying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here