Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Well the electors of North Shropshire have a golden opportunity to give the ******** a bloody nose today. A Tory loss will be seismic given the size of the majority and the 100 plus years of returning a blue MP but a narrow Tory win by 1 vote will be spun as a vote of confidence by these charlatans.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well the electors of North Shropshire have a golden opportunity to give the ******** a bloody nose today. A Tory loss will be seismic given the size of the majority and the 100 plus years of returning a blue MP but a narrow Tory win by 1 vote will be spun as a vote of confidence by these charlatans.

Think they will hang on here, there are stilll enough there still clinging to the carcass of Brexit.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apologies if fixtures

[tweet]1469705012708315141[/tweet]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Screenshot 2021-12-17 at 18.00.22.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So there was a COBRA meeting yesterday on possible lockdown measures over the festive period. Sounds pretty important to me. The sort of meeting you’d want your most important people at?

It’s quiz time.

What privileged, lazy, nasty, pathetic, entitled fat c**t of a PM skipped this critical meeting?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So there was a COBRA meeting yesterday on possible lockdown measures over the festive period. Sounds pretty important to me. The sort of meeting you’d want your most important people at?

It’s quiz time.

What privileged, lazy, nasty, pathetic, entitled fat c**t of a PM skipped this critical meeting?

'Are you talking about me?'

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 08.37.42.png

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

It’s quiz time.

He'll never change

Echoes of Feb 2020 when he missed 5 of them while sorting out his divorce

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Johnson has definitely " Lost The Dressing Room " it's seems. Last night's decision not to impose any new rules or guidance to slow the spread pre Christmas appears to be the result of a big chunk of Cabinet refusing to support him.

Really is a dead man walking now. And if you need confirmation the loons are in charge check out the Daily Mail front page today... Stunning

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson has definitely " Lost The Dressing Room " it's seems. Last night's decision not to impose any new rules or guidance to slow the spread pre Christmas appears to be the result of a big chunk of Cabinet refusing to support him.

Really is a dead man walking now. And if you need confirmation the loons are in charge check out the Daily Mail front page today... Stunning

Yep...

Capture.PNG

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I just wonder if this disreputable rag is being deliberately ambiguous in the use of the term 'safe'.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here