Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just had a look through, can't see a "Navarro is crap" thread?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, he is. Still.

Dicker could score a hattrick on tuesday and you'd still call him crap. Fickle works more than one way.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He does have a point though, Dicker has a bad few games but it doesn't seem to get noticed, Navarro starts playing well after being slated like f*** on here, but nobody mentions it? interesting.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I swear EVERYBODY has been banging on about it relentlessly ever since he has got better. Mainstream opinions are the enemy of certain posters on this site and it is absolutely pathetic. I am pleased that Navarro is getting better, so should everyone, but why does this subsequently have to mean that Dicker is suddenly shit? Maybe there's a reason that a lot of people rate Dicker as one of our best players?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
One good game makes him good does it :facepalm:

In fact, he didn't have a good game, he made silly challenges and gave the ball away too often. I know it's Villa, but they were mistakes that could have been avoided.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why is that?

Oh, perhaps because he isn't?

Fickle idiots.

You really don't get how it works, do you? When players play well, they get praised. When players played badly, they get slated.

For MUCH of his early games here, Navarro was poor, thus he got slated. How is that hard to understand? He has recently been playing better, thus he does not get slated so much. Not fickle at all, just give credit where credit is due. :facepalm:

When Dicker plays well, he is praised. When he plays badly, he is slated.

Not rocket science, is it?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A carthorse is CONSIDERABLY quicker than Navarro.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Navarro was f***ing outstanding today, needs to reproduce this in the league however

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I know! Let's support ALL the players in the old white and blue.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought Navarro started to show why we signed him. He may be slow but he doesn't stop... :clap2: lets just be proud of our boys eh?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thought Navarro was superb. Just did the simple stuff and was crucial to us being able to knock the ball about as Gus wants. Without his link-up play we'd have had to launch it. Some of our little triangles to work a way out of trouble were great - thought it was brilliant that the team had the belief to do that against players who are unbelievably quick by Lge One standards. Dicker got caught out a couple of times trying to be too clever with stuff that works a treat at our level but so what. We went to Villa, tried to play them at their own game and managed to make a match of it. All credit to all of the team -great effort.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Without any negatives against any other player, Navarro was IMMENSE today, by far the best midfielder on the park.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Navarro absolutely ran the midfield in the first half. I think it is a confidence thing with him. He has great vision and can really pick a pass. It just hasn't worked out for him yet at league 2 level (the ideas have been better than the execution), but his performances have got better and better and today he demonstrated what he can really do.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Think the thing about Navarro is we all thought he'd be a different player to the one he is. I for one thought he was going to sit in front of the back 4 put challenges in and generally break up play, but it seems thats not his game. Now we're getting the ball on the floor a bit more he's showing what hes made of. Could still with shedding a few pounds and finding and extra yard or two of pace.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He had an awful game, for a defensive midfielder he sure goes missing alot.

Having him in the side means that we no longer get the best out of Crofts or Dicker, he unbalances the side and should be used as a replacement for them when one is banned or injured but shouldn't play with both of them.

I was honesly hoping he would get a 2nd yellow yesterday just so he can't play in the league.

A left midfeilder is badly needed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He had an awful game, for a defensive midfielder he sure goes missing alot.

Having him in the side means that we no longer get the best out of Crofts or Dicker, he unbalances the side and should be used as a replacement for them when one is banned or injured but shouldn't play with both of them.

I was honesly hoping he would get a 2nd yellow yesterday just so he can't play in the league.

A left midfeilder is badly needed.

:bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here