Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got Peterborough tickets

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The average crowd at Peterborough has been around 7k. Assuming an average of 500 away fans, then we could well rock up with 4k fans and they'll only have 6K themsleves.

Epic if we do that.

standingontheglebe

Oct 22, 2010
The average crowd at Peterborough has been around 7k. Assuming an average of 500 away fans, then we could well rock up with 4k fans and they'll only have 6K themsleves.

Epic if we do that.

Christ, we are tin-pot @ times but not THAT tin-pot :laugh:. Trust me, there will be a few extra Posh fans coming to the game on Saturday.

I am willing to have a wager that the club announce the attendance as being under 10K despite it being obvious to one and all that there are more in the ground than that

Standing On The Glebe - The Unofficial Posh Podcast

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
Today's Ticket update on the club web site says we have sold over 2500 up to this morning. cant see us selling the remaining 1500 or so in 2 days, maybe a few more tomorrow on pay day, massive shame if this is the case, should have been at least 4k up there for this one, where the f*** are the rest of you?? shame on you 'fans' who refuse to donate £10 to the club to become an away member and are using it as an utterly hollow excuse not to come..... shame on you!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Today's Ticket update on the club web site says we have sold over 2500 up to this morning. cant see us selling the remaining 1500 or so in 2 days, maybe a few more tomorrow on pay day, massive shame if this is the case, should have been at least 4k up there for this one, where the f*** are the rest of you?? shame on you 'fans' who refuse to donate £10 to the club to become an away member and are using it as an utterly hollow excuse not to come..... shame on you!

That was put on the website yesterday morning though.........and that was amount sold by close of business on tuesday. so 2 days since then.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If there's <1000 left then I doubt they can make it pay on the day for safety reasons.
Depends on advice given to Peterborough Utd and Cambridgeshire police by Sussex police FLO. If its POTG another 500 might go from all around the country.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
fair point, doesnt change the fact this should have already sold out

Seems abit of a ridiculous comment to me. Support has surged this seaon due to success and i dont blame people for only going to watch when we are playing well.

Having sold 2,500 by tuesday night i expect at least another 500 to of gone with another day left. I would say 3,200 - 3,700 will be in attendance which is a bloody good effort.

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
Seems abit of a ridiculous comment to me. Support has surged this seaon due to success and i dont blame people for only going to watch when we are playing well.

Having sold 2,500 by tuesday night i expect at least another 500 to of gone with another day left. I would say 3,200 - 3,700 will be in attendance which is a bloody good effort.

I dont think it ridiculous at all to say this, think its a great effort too, but no reason at all why we cant sell it out, just a few more people need to make a little more effort and we will. Took 6000 to villa, which is a futher 120 (round trip) journey, when we were struggling at the bottom, to a game we were never going to win, if 2 thirds who came that day show up then job done, everyones a winner. IMO this is a bigger game

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I got three tickets today. I asked the man how many we'd sold and he said in exact words 'a couple thousand, maybe three thousand'.
Anyway I'm buzzing it'll be a great day!

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I bought my tickets on Monday and they said they'd be sent first class and still haven't arrived. Any one else waiting on theirs having bought them on monday? Surely there must be a problem?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I bought my tickets on Monday and they said they'd be sent first class and still haven't arrived. Any one else waiting on theirs having bought them on monday? Surely there must be a problem?

Yeah, I have the same problem. There must be a back-log due to the amount of people going.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I bought mine last week and they still haven't arrived, been away for a few days so only just found out, will be on the phone to the ticket office first thing :(

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
bought my 4 tickets on the phone last friday at noon, still not arrived.

mighty pissed off about this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here