Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got Peterborough tickets

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
why are so many people obsessed with potg.If you want to go buy a ticket.If your not a white/blue member surely watching albion go 9 points clear on saturday is worth a tenner.:thumbsup:

Maybe it's because old habits die hard because POTG used to be the norm in football. But then, with 50 posts, you've probably never heard of Graham Mosley. How's half term going?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Maybe it's because old habits die hard because POTG used to be the norm in football. But then, with 50 posts, you've probably never heard of Graham Mosley. How's half term going?

im sorry my 50 posts make me a lesser man than you because i dont reply to every bullshit post.I spend a lot of my time earning a living & shagging my wife.Credit to you though your either ambidextrous or you post between wanks.
DONT JUDGE ME BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE.:tosser:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Albion don't bring 5,000 fans it will a SHOCKINGLY poor effort.

Tin pot.

Just you make sure you bring your little blue and white inflatables!!! And we're take care of the atmosphere.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

If that his for real then that is probably the stupidest post I have ever read on here.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know its not always in order but I got ticket #4965 yesterday

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I know its not always in order but I got ticket #4965 yesterday

More than our initial allocation :wink:

Yesterday we'd sold circa 3k, so i'd have thought judging by on here alone we should be at 3200 ish. If it's made pay on the day I reckon we could add another couple of hundred on, expect most people will have made a decision by now.
Should be a good 3500, I know thats no official figure of how many have sold, but must be fairly accurate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here