Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got Peterborough tickets

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
I bought mine before any announcement, money debited on the 14th Oct and still no sign of them. Was about the 100th ticket.
Sort it out!!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was living in East Anglia at that time and I know that Brighton Supporters were then regarded by Cambridgeshire and Suffolk police as real troublemakers. The Peterborough match confirmed their worst fears and that reputation still hangs on in parts of East Anglia. I keep telling my friends up there that we are a load of softies now but they won't have it.

They are not alone, has any club we have played recently had such ott riot police presence as Port Vale in the 2nd Championship season final game. We were all in fancy dress the police were everywhere in full riot gear. Face shields, knee shields, elbow shields and appeared to be itching for some aggro.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Hastings - don't panic, my tickets turned up this morning, and i ordered them on the 14th oct. I droped the club shop an email, and they go back to me straight away. Better to do that than give them a call as they are very busy.

Said they they have now sold over 2500 for the game!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Over 2500 sold so far, confirmed by the club this morning.

Received mine in the post yesterday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There are a substantial number of fans waiting for the announcement it is POTG , I would guesstimate another 500 to add to the presold ticket figure on Friday.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I got one ticket for myself online, but if you go in the shop how many tickets can you buy in person? I have a few friends that want to come but are not members, will they all have to sign up?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Got mine from the club shop earlier and the very nice lady (FIT:p) told me that approximately 3000 had been sold. Really cannot wait for this one.

They have scored 21 at home, we have only conceded 3 away from home, something has to give, and I don't think it will be our defence....heres hoping. :thumbsup:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Got mine from the club shop earlier and the very nice lady (FIT:p) told me that approximately 3000 had been sold. Really cannot wait for this one.

They have scored 21 at home, we have only conceded 3 away from home, something has to give, and I don't think it will be our defence....heres hoping. :thumbsup:

i really hope your right.

I would gladly take a point right now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Won't they have to send the tickets back tomorrow? Get on it people.

I would guess the ticket office will have them until close of business on Friday , as long as the unsold tickets get back to London Road by midday on Saturday there'll be no problem.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
why are so many people obsessed with potg.If you want to go buy a ticket.If your not a white/blue member surely watching albion go 9 points clear on saturday is worth a tenner.:thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just seen this quote on the official site, for me it's categoric proof that there will be POTG

We cannot guarantee that tickets will be sold on the day of the game. I would strongly advise any fan who wishes to travel to purchase in advance.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003

Attachments

• posh.jpg
    posh.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 180

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here