Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just go and enjoy the football and stop moaning

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Maybe you didn't go to The Goldstone, but to some of us it was home and a place of great memories.

I went there for 8 years. It was a shit hole. I loved it. The Amex is far superior in every department.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What if increased costs mean you cannot afford to just go and enjoy the football? What about THOSE people?

Am I right in believing that the travel zone still exists therefore you can still use the scheduled service with in said zone. The specials may have gone but you can still get there. If you are saying after buying your ticket there's no way another £4 could not be found to get your special bus service then I suggest you couldn't afford the ticket in the first place!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I live within the city of Brighton and Hove and if I don't stump up the extra £75 I'm going to have a journey of at least twice as long with uncertainty of how long it will take to get home. I love less than four miles from The Amex.

f**king walk then

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
What a lovely person you are. I can only assume you have no problem in affording to go to The Amex and have no sympathy whatsoever for people that are unemployed or people that have other more pressing financial commitments. I hope for your sake you never come unstuck financially. A good friend of mine is almost suicidal at the moment with money problems. Keep healthy mate.

Canonman - what a disgraceful reply!!

How is me saying that we should not complain about TB improving the club anything to do with my finances or your friends??

Either you are stupid or you can't read! I am sorry for your friend but this is completely irrelevant to my post or this thread. Nothing in my post gave you any indication of my wealth or lack of it. In fact, my post merely highlighted that there are many things people want, including me and the Bentley, that we cannot afford and that that is life.

You, my friend, are a very rude and ignorant individual.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Seriously, I'm not exactly rolling in money, but what money I have I spend the way I want to spend it. And I don't envy those who have more than me and chose to spend it on things I can't dream of affording. Isn't this the point that was being made by the person you chose to insult?

Thank you B W...at least someone on here can have an educated and adult debate without insulting people for no reason whatsoever.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This picture is really funny, did this take ages to get him to pose? its the paw on the ball I like!:smile:

A dog will do anything for a biscuit:)

image.jpg

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Canonman - what a disgraceful reply!!

How is me saying that we should not complain about TB improving the club anything to do with my finances or your friends??

Either you are stupid or you can't read! I am sorry for your friend but this is completely irrelevant to my post or this thread. Nothing in my post gave you any indication of my wealth or lack of it. In fact, my post merely highlighted that there are many things people want, including me and the Bentley, that we cannot afford and that that is life.

You, my friend, are a very rude and ignorant individual.
I resent being called rude and ignorant. Who the hell do think you are.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What baffles me is why you continue to 'support' the Albion?

I will always be a fan of Brighton and support them, but I'm not comfortable with paying so much money to watch them.

I don't feel comfortable with paying large sums to fill the pockets of footballers, who basically make no difference to life in the grander scheme of things.

They don't provide a valuable service. I'd love to be able to look beyond that and just enjoy a game of football, but I can't.

It's been brewing for a fair while. The current *******isation of the game is designed to bleed as much money as they can from Joe Public. Whether that be through ticket prices, paying for SKY, paying companies to sponsor clubs or what-have-you.

Enough is enough.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
with only one decent striker how the **** are we going to smash this league,barnes and McSmudger are shit

Hoskins, plus 2 weeks till the season starts plenty of time to add to the Squad
ORLANDI
DOBBIE
KUSCHACK
LOPEZ were all bought on transfer deadline day, not sure but I think Bridge as well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I will always be a fan of Brighton and support them, but I'm not comfortable with paying so much money to watch them.

I don't feel comfortable with paying large sums to fill the pockets of footballers, who basically make no difference to life in the grander scheme of things.

They don't provide a valuable service. I'd love to be able to look beyond that and just enjoy a game of football, but I can't.

It's been brewing for a fair while. The current *******isation of the game is designed to bleed as much money as they can from Joe Public. Whether that be through ticket prices, paying for SKY, paying companies to sponsor clubs or what-have-you.

Enough is enough.

Bye.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Enough is enough.

:drama:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Enough is enough.

How can you say footballers don't provide a valuable service some of the greatest moments of my life are from watching WARD CASE HORTON FOSTER NELSON ZAMORA BUCKLEY, ok they're never gonna save anyone from a burning house if that's what your referring to as a valuable service so for me footballers give escapism for many people from their boring mundane 9-5 jobs, when you turn up at the ground for those 4 hours on a Saturday everything else in your life is forgotten for a while with 25,000 people all coming together all wanting the same thing all sharing the euphoria or despair together to me that is worth every penny of THE INTEREST FREE DIRECT DEBIT SEASON TICKET that the club provide which probably no other club provide a service like this
SO EVERBODY PLEASE STOP SLAGGING THE CLUB OFF EVERTIME ONE LITTLE THING DOESN'T GO THEIR WAY WITH THE ODD £3 £4 here and there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here