Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just found this crawling in my bathroom...

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Originally Posted by Guinness Dave
all spiders are wankers and should be squished

Nottseagull;2650644]Moronic post of the week.

Nottseagull

"Moronic post of the week."

Agreed.

Spiders are very intelligent.
Mine talk to me. ???

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
TH

"If SPIDERS are your friends, you really should get out more"

I suggest you retract your statement and make a public apology on this board.
Taking a cheap "pop" at people who like spiders.
Posters on this board are getting feed up with what has been going here of late.
First "Lickergate", then "Istanbulgate" and now if you're not careful "Spidergate"

Istanbulgate? Did I miss that?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Who in their right mind likes spiders (and yes I know that Fazz is a wind up).

Jesus f***ing christ they are quite possibly the most hideous creatures in the world, especially that Desert one! :eek:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would have called the Army

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm a spider bigot.

I won't kill a daddy long legs or a huntsman but If i see a redback or a white-talied spider they get crushed to death quick smart.

Anyone who leaves a poisonous spider alive is a deadset twat.

Red_Ba9.jpg

And if I lived in Sydney I'd smash every Funnel Web I came across too.

Last edited:

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Watch out, 'cos poisonous spiders are living in the south of England now :)

This dude's common in Plymouth, apparently. I spoke to an expert about this yesterday, and he said that climate-wise, there's no reason why redbacks and black widows couldn't survive in Britain!!

False widow spider, Steatoda paykulliana | Natural History Museum

Yes, We have a false widow living under the eaves of our house, in Hove.
I tried to catch it, but they really move fast.

I was a bit freaked to start with, about having a poisonous spider in the house, but now we just ignore each other and get on with our lives.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
would it be wrong for us all to start posting Fazz spiders we find?

BCS

As I posted earlier. Spiders are intelligent.

Just got back from the match and the first thing I always do, is to check my collection.

They were all well happy and I think they must have picked up from me the vibes of what a great result it was for the Albion tonight?

All apart from “Savage” whom is currently sulking in the corner. ???

Last edited:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Too right. I mean LYNX?! :nono:

THPP

“Too right. I mean LYNX?!”

Not a funny joke to make at the expense of spiders.
Whom not only are very intelligent but also highly sensitive

Just to prove this.
It was the happiest I have seen my spider collection for a long while last night.
I don’t live that far away from Withdean and my theory is that they pick up vibrations through there jam jars as to how the game is going?
As there amazing sense of touch allows them to know each time the Albion have scored by the vibrations caused in there jars by the roar from the ground? .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have one in the shed that is huge,we call him Spencer and I have a job stopping the cats from killing him poor sod.

Wasps now they really do need squishing

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yes, We have a false widow living under the eaves of our house, in Hove.
I tried to catch it, but they really move fast.

I was a bit freaked to start with, about having a poisonous spider in the house, but now we just ignore each other and get on with our lives.

Think of it as a guard dog :)

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I'm a spider bigot.

I won't kill a daddy long legs or a huntsman but If i see a redback or a white-talied spider they get crushed to death quick smart.

Anyone who leaves a poisonous spider alive is a deadset twat.

Red_Ba9.jpg

And if I lived in Sydney I'd smash every Funnel Web I came across too.

I spent 2 months in Oz this year and my mate was bitten by a white-tail and spent 3 days in hospital on a drip. The skin around the bite was peeling for weeks. Luckily i didnt see any funnel webs in sydney though...apparantly they actually go for people cos they know they have a fatal bite.

Huntsmen are quality though I had many a pleasant dump in an outside toilet with one the size of my hand perched just above my head giving me evils!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I spent 2 months in Oz this year and my mate was bitten by a white-tail and spent 3 days in hospital on a drip. The skin around the bite was peeling for weeks. Luckily i didnt see any funnel webs in sydney though...apparantly they actually go for people cos they know they have a fatal bite.

Huntsmen are quality though I had many a pleasant dump in an outside toilet with one the size of my hand perched just above my head giving me evils!

Butchy

"Huntsmen are quality though I had many a pleasant dump in an outside toilet with one the size of my hand perched just above my head giving me evils".

Top post.

What part of Oz were you in?

As I am considering organising a Spider Safari to Oz in 2010/11 for fellow arachnid lovers.

And it is likely that most of the time will be spent scouring local dunny’s for specimens.

Might you or another poster on this board, be interested in acting as a tour guide?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here