Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just dropping in to say....

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It would be a shame to see him go. He is such a likeable bloke. Seems to suffer from 'second season syndrome', though.

Hes a lovely bloke and a thoroughly decent manager. I reckon he will come good. And, before you ask, when Poyet goes to Spurs, you cant have him back!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Hes a lovely bloke and a thoroughly decent manager. I reckon he will come good. And, before you ask, when Poyet goes to Spurs, you cant have him back!

Some of the best Albion memories of recent times (his Mourinho-esque charge down the touchline when we scored at Bristol Rovers) come from big Russel.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Really glad we won't be going to that tin pot "stadium" for some time though.

I was disgusted to hear similar comments after our visit to Dagenham and Redbridge last season. Just remember how fortunate we are to now have the Amex but not to 'Billy Big Bollox' fans of other clubs. Also have you considered a cup trip to Brisbane Road? :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was disgusted to hear similar comments after our visit to Dagenham and Redbridge last season. Just remember how fortunate we are to now have the Amex but not to 'Billy Big Bollox' fans of other clubs.
Quite agree ... because the future is unwritten , ANYTHING can happen

as for the O's , kind've taken my eye of them a bit this season. want them to pull themselves out of it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whats gone wrong? He changed tactics and didnt renew McGleish's contract for a start!
Changing tactics sound familiar, in his second season here he completely abaonded the winning formula that kept us up the season before.

I was very surprised to see Revell leave Orient.

Maybe Slade is just a manager with a shelf life, I hope not though cos I like him and I like what he did last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was disgusted to hear similar comments after our visit to Dagenham and Redbridge last season. Just remember how fortunate we are to now have the Amex but not to 'Billy Big Bollox' fans of other clubs. Also have you considered a cup trip to Brisbane Road? :thumbsup:
It's only because it's serial bullshitter and now arselicker extraordinaire, Watford O.

I probably wouldn't go to Brisbane Road if we drew them in round 3 of the cup as I've been there plenty of times down the years.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
any albion fan who says things like "tin pot stadium" to fans of other clubs is an idiot.......err, we didn't even have a stadium, or a pot to piss in, and withdean was probably the worst ground in the whole league.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
any albion fan who says things like "tin pot stadium" to fans of other clubs is an idiot.......err, we didn't even have a stadium, or a pot to piss in, and withdean was probably the worst ground in the whole league.

Well when Luton got relegated at least..

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Quite agree - let's remember where we came from. No need to large it up with those still at 'humbler' surroundings.

There but for the Grace of God etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I hope they sort themselves out. I never bought into this BHA/Leyton O rivlry anyway (apart from we did meet regularly but then we also played Carfuckinglisle regularly as well) and its always a decent away trip even if results havent been brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here