Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just dropping in to say....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just wonder if Slade is more of a fire-fighter than a manager that can sustain a promotion challenge.

Really hope Orient start to progress up the table, pleasant club who always seem friendly.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Just wonder if Slade is more of a fire-fighter than a manager that can sustain a promotion challenge.

Really hope Orient start to progress up the table, pleasant club who always seem friendly.
Barry Hearn and wanker McGleish excepted of course

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I was disgusted to hear similar comments after our visit to Dagenham and Redbridge last season. Just remember how fortunate we are to now have the Amex but not to 'Billy Big Bollox' fans of other clubs. Also have you considered a cup trip to Brisbane Road? :thumbsup:

well done fella.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It's only because it's serial bullshitter and now arselicker extraordinaire, Watford O.

I probably wouldn't go to Brisbane Road if we drew them in round 3 of the cup as I've been there plenty of times down the years.

bullshitter? give me some examples so I can blow you out of the water. Arse-licker? Is that what you call being sociable? Mong.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
any albion fan who says things like "tin pot stadium" to fans of other clubs is an idiot.......err, we didn't even have a stadium, or a pot to piss in, and withdean was probably the worst ground in the whole league.

this. thanks for restoring my faith...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Never really liked the O's, but it is a shame to see them slipping down the table. Just never had any time for hearne, always thought of him as a ass. Hope you pull out the slump you are in.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Back in 2000/2001 I traded a few blows with you when I was Saafend seagull, and after we kissed and made up I looked for Orient results and still do (a couple of inlaws are o's fans) was gutted how your season started.
Had any exchanges with looney since he's been back from his ban? I remember your jousts of old.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Back in 2000/2001 I traded a few blows with you when I was Saafend seagull, and after we kissed and made up I looked for Orient results and still do (a couple of inlaws are o's fans) was gutted how your season started.
Had any exchanges with looney since he's been back from his ban? I remember your jousts of old.

Hi There! Yes I remember you! I trust all is well. I havnt heard from Looney but I guess now its only a matter of time.........

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm good thanks, hope the o's fortunes change soon as Slade is a lovely bloke. Like you, Looney rarely posts on here. Times have changed and I guess we've got more in our lives than posting on here all the time. I've noticed your considerably gentler these days. ;-)

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You cant leave it alone can you. You are OWNED.

you will find simster has morphed into a permanent whiny he-bitch, his continual effeminate and snide posts are begining to make TLO look reasonable. People change, its just which direction they go in thats key.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you will find simster has morphed into a permanent whiny he-bitch, his continual effeminate and snide posts are begining to make TLO look reasonable. People change, its just which direction they go in thats key.
:thumbsup: :lolol:

I'm getting GRUMPY with old age, loonster.

P.S. Buono doesn't do the tannoy at Orient any more. Hope this helps.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
P.S. Buono doesn't do the tannoy at Orient any more. Hope this helps.

Orient probably played palace and a couple of pikeys mistook him for a hedgehog and ate him. Last time I checked it was harder to get on the Orient forum than get a ticket to an Albion game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here