Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just dropping in to say....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Orient probably played palace and a couple of pikeys mistook him for a hedgehog and ate him. Last time I checked it was harder to get on the Orient forum than get a ticket to an Albion game.
Why would you want to get on an Orient forum? Are looking to buy a flat?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Back in 2000/2001 I traded a few blows with you when I was Saafend seagull, and after we kissed and made up I looked for Orient results and still do (a couple of inlaws are o's fans) was gutted how your season started.
Had any exchanges with looney since he's been back from his ban? I remember your jousts of old.
As a complete aside to this thread do you (or anybody else) remember the time when Looney and Watford O teamed up and went round trolling American Redneck sites? They came back and posted some of their results on here and some of them were hysterical. That's around the the time when NSC would occasionally go mob-handed onto something like a baseball forum and talk about the Albion. Was much easier in the old days before all this registration malarkey, you used to just go onto a forum and post.

Ah! Happy days! Anyway, carry on everybody.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Leave Candles alone, his input is always welcome, he livens up the place.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good to have away fans who come on here regularly. They get to give some before a game but also receive back after a good thrashing by the Albion. It's the twerps (great word) who appear and post drivel but then disappear straight away who blight the board.

Orient was an away day I always looked for (lived nearby for 3 years at uni) as was a short trip and decent visit. Hopefully don't have many more there from now on though.

Slade might be a great backs to the wall motivator. In that 1st season he probably works with whatever the club have and does well. When he gets a pre-season to put 'his stamp/style' on a club though, maybe it's so abysmal a formula that they go on to fall apart. Gus's system however :drool:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
BH needs to sack Slade now and get a manager who is good at getting clubs out of a relegation battle, so he would then rehire Slade :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here