Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just dropping in to say....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thanks! I must admit I am a bit suprised, typical Slade second season syndrome? Where has it gone wrong? You didn't lose many players, but I notice Revell has dropped down to League 2, how come?

Dean Cox has been very quiet on twitter, has he decided to concentrate on his football rather than trying to act like a premier league superstar or something ?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks! I must admit I am a bit suprised, typical Slade second season syndrome? Where has it gone wrong? You didn't lose many players, but I notice Revell has dropped down to League 2, how come?

Dean Cox has been very quiet on twitter, has he decided to concentrate on his football rather than trying to act like a premier league superstar or something ?

orient players are banned from using twitter......

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No Whing or Revell.....well that's the answer, not enough Brighton rejects in your team. Do you fancy a Dutch U21 international?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Slade can just blame it on the team needing to gel for the next month or so after every defeat

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
As long as they don't go bus, I couldn't give a f*** about Orient really.

Really glad we won't be going to that tin pot "stadium" for some time though.

But you give a f*** enough to reply to a post about them. You really are quite thick arent you. Have you tried jumping under a bus? I hear its a cure....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But you give a f*** enough to reply to a post about them. You really are quite thick arent you. Have you tried jumping under a bus? I hear its a cure....
Eh? How does expressing my indifference to your little club make me thick? I wish you no bad luck. I just, well, meh.

Good luck and all that.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Eh? How does expressing my indifference to your little club make me thick? I wish you no bad luck. I just, well, meh.

Good luck and all that.

Except you didnt say 'meh' you said ' I couldnt give a f*** about them really'. Thats completely different in word, tone and intent.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
What's happened Candles? Despite getting rid of McGleish and Whing I thought Slade made some solid signings (esp Mooney and Cureton). Very surprised to see you so far down. Is Slade under pressure?

Yes, me too. He made solid signings but I dont think he can transfer his message across to the players on the new tactics. Thats how it seems. Slade is under quite a bit of pressure and some of the fans have already turned. Not me. I like him and under Hearn hes the best we are ever likely to get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here