Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been bitten by a mouse, do they carry disease...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Did it piss on you,like rats mice can carry weils disease don`t want to worry you but people die from this disease every year

Exactly this. Weils disease can be nasty. Usually in urine but I would definitely get it checked out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oh yeah i think you might be right didn't they look like this?

mrsmouse.jpg

Or was it this?

flash.jpg

It's ok found it, they looked like this. Bloody scary back in the 1800's wasn't it.

gulliver.jpg

On a completely unrelated note, I once Mr Fingerbobs with two other stars from the era sharing a beer in a pub in Burwash.

Peter Purvis and the almost bald women from Blake's Seven.

I'm not sure what sci-fi puppet related he's one we did earlier format they were planning to storm the schedules. Unfortunately we will never know.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
On a completely unrelated note, I once Mr Fingerbobs with two other stars from the era sharing a beer in a pub in Burwash.

Peter Purvis and the almost bald women from Blake's Seven.

I'm not sure what sci-fi puppet related he's one we did earlier format they were planning to storm the schedules. Unfortunately we will never know.

Really!... Been to the pub tonight?:whisky:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Latest picture of ofoc8...........:

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Me or the mouse?

I'm still surviving with two little holes in my finger!!!

I had already chucked the mouse into my neighbours hedge where it did a bunk. Luckily the cat hasn't found it again.:glare:

I think you should go to the hospital with the mouse and sell puss to the local cattery. :down:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Me or the mouse?

I'm still surviving with two little holes in my finger!!!

I had already chucked the mouse into my neighbours hedge where it did a bunk. Luckily the cat hasn't found it again.:glare:

You Chucked it in the hedge!!! That is a serious animal cruelty offence. Be prepared for a knock on the door from the RSPCA with taser carrying cop in attendance.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Really!... Been to the pub tonight?:whisky:

Yes really. Very odd.

I was hanging around in the garden as a kid, probably my dad inside after cricket.

Someone pointed out (Peter Purvis I think) to me, but I was never a fan of Blue Peter. I then spotted his drinking companions. It was the talk of the pub.

Hardly unknown to see famous people in Burwash (*), It was just the odd collection.

(*) Still the case apparently although I don't live there. Saw Gary Bushell in the pub a couple of weeks ago, and (recent favourite) my brother saw Gary Numan down the road in Heathfield.

Always been like that there, secluded, nice big houses and relatively easy for London.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Weil’s disease is an illness that is very rare.
It is carried in the urine of infected animals, particularly rats, and is caught through contact with water or areas contaminated by the urine of infected animals.
Bacteria enter through skin abrasions or via eyes, nose or mouth.
NHS Direct def mate to check !! 0845-46-47

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here