Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been bitten by a mouse, do they carry disease...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
... to worry about?
Cat brought in into house about half ago. After chasing it and cornering it I picked it up and the little bugger bit me. It bloody hurt as well and blood pouring out of wound.
Have washed it well etc.. Should I do any thing else???

Did it piss on you,like rats mice can carry weils disease don`t want to worry you but people die from this disease every year

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I thought it was in the air!

'This epidemic... kills almost instantly, as soon as the airy spirits leaving the eyes of the sick man has struck the eye of a healthy bystander looking at him, for then the poisonous nature passes from one eye to the other.'

Did none of you study this at primary school!?!?!? :lolol:

That was a myth of the time and why people walked round in those funny looking bird suits. It was caused by flea bites.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did it piss on you,like rats mice can carry weils disease don`t want to worry you but people die from this disease every year

True. If I got a f*** off bite from a mouse I would get it checked out swiftly. Where is the OP, is he ok ?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Actually it was spread by Scott McGleish.
Who is, as we all know a ........

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
True. If I got a f*** off bite from a mouse I would get it checked out swiftly. Where is the OP, is he ok ?

He should be alright as long as he hasn't noticed an obnoxious pong (gangrene) or gone into a seizure. I suggest he doesn't pick any gigantic spots filled with pus either.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Did none of you study this at primary school!?!?!? :lolol:

That was a myth of the time and why people walked round in those funny looking bird suits. It was caused by flea bites.

Oh yeah i think you might be right didn't they look like this?

mrsmouse.jpg

Or was it this?

flash.jpg

It's ok found it, they looked like this. Bloody scary back in the 1800's wasn't it.

gulliver.jpg

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

Still living, just. Been washing it again with disinfectant.

It was a field mouse. Bloody cat brings lots of live mice in (and birds) but even though have caught most of them, never been bitten before.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't bother with NHS Direct when you have NSC Direct. What are your symptoms? Do you have a sudden craving for cheese?

LOL. He has rushed to the supermarket on a desperate search for Edam.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My Dog bit a f***ing great hole in my mouth and I had to go to A and E for a tetanus and 4 stitches. My other Dog smashed his paw directly into my eye and I had to spend 3 days at the eye hospital on one hourly drips and almost lost my site in my right eye. You have had it f***ing easy me old son.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here