Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Carlisle

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why are Brighton fans so bloody precious?

When we were beating Sunderland at Withdean the other season they SLATED their team as they left the field at half time. I have hardly ever since such vitriol.

Arsenal let a goal in against Villa? BOOOOOS all round The Emirates.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
What does GDC stand for and what the f*** is it all about?

Just a loosely linked group of fans -all ages, opinions, male and female- who sometimes travel to games together. They are not a corporate entity.

You might as well ask who the crocs on tour are.
Glad I missed yesterday. All fans who went deserve respect - looked a bad performance - some of the players should be blamed for causing fans to argue.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i really cant believe so may fans clapped at the end ,surely no player can have expected to have got a clap after we had all travelled so bloody far and watched such a pile of crap

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
i really cant believe so may fans clapped at the end ,surely no player can have expected to have got a clap after we had all travelled so bloody far and watched such a pile of crap

i wasnt at the end, but no one should have clapped. i hope the players gave the fans a bloody good clap!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Don't call me sonny, why does no one explain GDC, becuase they sound like a group of wankers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here