Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from Carlisle

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
What does GDC stand for and what the f*** is it all about?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
GDC need to watch there backs whilst Seagull Tim is about, now he is propa' naughty, make GDC look like under 16's.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought untill their first goal, we were ok. But I do not know what El-Abd was doing for either goal. If we've signed Fleetwood for his pace, then why don't we use it instead of pumping balls forward towards him, we all know he won't win a thing in the air. And that chance in the first half, with the free header he should of tucked away. I think we missed Virgs out there, because El-Abd against Danny Graham, was always going to be a mis-match waiting to happen.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Can't we all just get along.....

True. I agree. Unfortunatley there are some fans who dont make it a very enjoyable expierience, and seem to have issues with me and other fans. In hindsight it ws all a bit silly from both parties yesterday and if ive offended anyone with my comments then I apologise. Im just gettin to the end of my teather with this team atm.

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
yesterday was a disgrace, the team let everyone down. We were playing a team that had not won for 13, yes THIRTEEN games, and not scored in the last FIVE league games, only broken up by a score draw with NON-LEAGUE Grays Athletic.

El Abd after a great game against Swindon, then went onto throw the game for us, as did Kuipers for trying a camera save for no reason.

That was the most angry I have been at an Albion game in a long time, but I guess that is alcohol, a stupid long journey and a SHITE performance.

I joined in the we want 4 chant, as it was that embarrassing it didnt matter. As soon as got heated I tried to drown out the chant with an Albion song, which seemed to work, but then it kicked off, and I tried to break it up.

It was a long day for all, and stupid things were said in the heat of the moment, I agree it should be forgotten, and everyone should try and support the team. If they play shite, they deserve criticism, especially with the amount of money and time invested by each fan

See you all at Hartlepool

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I am currently in bed with Scotty Mac.

Right, here goes. A 5am start, and what for? Absolutely nothing. If these JOKERS in our team knew they couldn't give a f*** about the game then why didn't they tell us all beforehand so we didn't spend all day getting there. Not one of them looked like they gave a shit out there. No complaints with the team or the subs, only ATTITUDE. Oh, and lack of ability (El Abd, Fraser).

So, before I bother going to any more games, could someone tell me whether the players REALLY care, or are they just going through the motions and picking up their wages each week? We spunk our week's disposable income on this festival of turd, yet the pillocks playing in our name were probably out in Brighton by 11pm:tosser:

Why the f*** do you bother?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
-kuipers

-elphick

-murray

-forster

everyone else can f*** OFF

Agreed. Everyone else was not fit to wear the shirt and should f*** off. I didnt sleep a wink on friday and felt shit all of the long journey on saturday for ***** like that bald twat El Abd to be shit. What do we pay him for, f***ing disgrace

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
yesterday was a disgrace, the team let everyone down. We were playing a team that had not won for 13, yes THIRTEEN games, and not scored in the last FIVE league games, only broken up by a score draw with NON-LEAGUE Grays Athletic.

El Abd after a great game against Swindon, then went onto throw the game for us, as did Kuipers for trying a camera save for no reason.

That was the most angry I have been at an Albion game in a long time, but I guess that is alcohol, a stupid long journey and a SHITE performance.

I joined in the we want 4 chant, as it was that embarrassing it didnt matter. As soon as got heated I tried to drown out the chant with an Albion song, which seemed to work, but then it kicked off, and I tried to break it up.

It was a long day for all, and stupid things were said in the heat of the moment, I agree it should be forgotten, and everyone should try and support the team. If they play shite, they deserve criticism, especially with the amount of money and time invested by each fan

See you all at Hartlepool

Yep i joined in with the we want 4 chant and youre not fit to wear the shirt. Why shouldnt i really, ive done my part of the deal and paid good money and made a long journey. All for these bunch of wankers to do nothing, how is that fair? I want to let them know how shit they are.

Thats the last time i travel that far...until bloody tuesday :censored:

I am taking the blame for losing yesterday. I now haven't seen an Albion win since Hartlepool away last season.

I am going to give up trying.

That's nothing. It's Sheffield Utd away, 15th January 2005, for me. OK, so I've been going to a few less games a season since becoming a dad, but still - nevertheless, I've seen some shoddy performances in that time, so I refuse to blame myself. And, more to the point, none of that - the shoddy performances, or the poor run I'm on - will stop me going again. I can't make Stockport or Oldham, so I'll see you all again at Tranmere (or Fleetwood :dunce:).

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Or me in other words. The reson for this was That i heard some of your crew were gonna leave 10 mins before the end to catch a train. Now, I don't have an Issue a such with that ( I did it at leeeds to be fair) its the fact that It was The gdc who were BOOING Several albion players while the game was going on, (unnaceptable imho) and willing calisle to score a 4th ("we want 4"). I saw this as I was in the row behind.

It was my friend who made the palace supporting coment. The points we were trying to make was that if you aint gonna support the team properly then shove off basically.

Engage brain eh?!

If people want to boo it is their right, they have paid their money and on the back of that performance thy had every right to boo.

Not really our problem if people struggle with others having a differing opinion.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If someone has spent a shit load of money and spent all day travelling to the other end of the country they have every right to say whatever they like.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
If someone has spent a shit load of money and spent all day travelling to the other end of the country they have every right to say whatever they like.

I know that, as do you. I also know things get said in the heat of the moment. However (and this is not aimed at you Pat), there are some amongst Brighton fans that seem to think even after the steaming pile of WD40 induced, dribbling turd we had to put up with yesterday, we should all aplaud the players and the end and probably say something along the lines of 'jolly well done, by jove. Chin up boys.'

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i can never understand why fans (feel obliged) to applaud after a poor performance. I wonder if it's their way of saying "goodbye til next week, dont worry about it lads". Personally i'm furious after a bad performance, keep my hands firmly by my sides and moan to whoever is nearby. It spoils my weekend/journey home and i feel pissed off at work

I don't agree with booing individual players but the players and management need to know when we've had enough.

They lap up the applause when things are going well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here