Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Thinking about his contract situation... If he's not a starter by January, he's probably getting sold. Only 18 months left on his contract by then and we don't want to see him to see it out. £35m-£40m looks like a decent deal.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Thinking about his contract situation... If he's not a starter by January, he's probably getting sold. Only 18 months left on his contract by then and we don't want to see him to see it out. £35m-£40m looks like a decent deal.
Who is he shifting though? Pedro? No chance. I'd say right now Rutter is also ahead of him (clearly as he started on Saturday) Once O'Riley is fit and if his mate signs from Miami I'd say he's way off starting.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Who is he shifting though? Pedro? No chance. I'd say right now Rutter is also ahead of him (clearly as he started on Saturday) Once O'Riley is fit and if his mate signs from Miami I'd say he's way off starting.
Yeah it will be very difficult but I just can't imagine him extending his contract in the current situation. Unfortunately. Reasons like this is why we wanted a five year contract rather than a four year one.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
What's he done? 'Liked' a post from a friend of his? Is that it?
Liked and commented on a friend celebrating a win... over his employer.

A few weeks after saying this out loud...

"I’m adapting better now, there is still a lot I have to do in order to be a starter. I’m focussed on working hard to be that and why not think of transferring to a bigger team which is my biggest goal."

Neither is a reason to hate him.

But, let's face it, he's done very little in the past 16 months or so to endear himself to Albion fans.

For the record, I'd drive him there.

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
But, let's face it, he's done very little in the past 16 months or so to endear himself to Albion fans.
He missed an entire season with a serious meniscus tear in this period... the bastard.

On a serious note, he's one of the most exciting prospects the Albion have ever had, who, unless I've missed something, has always performed at a high-level for us on the pitch.

The Instagram stuff is a bit crap but honestly, who really cares if he is mates with Moises Caicedo as long as he continues to perform in blue and white stripes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here